Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDrehir's Death Thread
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128546
128546, Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by Drehir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
See what I did there?

Anyway. It is time I moved away from being an imm. That does not mean that I will not appear here and there as a mort. But I feel that I was not contributing as much as I could/should as an imm. It does not hold the same appeal it once did. Regardless, I wish you all well. :)

-D

p.s. No crazy conspiracy theories, it was my choice to delete. If you are here to troll, find another web.

p.p.s. Please remove the imm tag from my handle.
128584, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by Valdifer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never got around to making a follower, but I played a lot of outlanders last year so still got a lot of interactions in. I thought you added a loot to the game and outlander and a void is definitely created with your deletion. GLWYN
128571, I admired you a lot as an imm
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had a really cool concept basis for your religion. You had some great role playing chops. You also were very "forgiving" in the sense that you really gave low bar people like me a chance and nudged me along.

I respect that the game is way more fun to play as a player than as an imm and I wish you the best. I hope you keep plugging along and look forward to crossing paths again.
128570, Hi.
Posted by Kowelu Rizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our interactions.
128560, Awesome
Posted by Adira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drehir,

You are just awesome.

My two favorite experiences (so far) in the last decade was Diri with Whiysdan and Adira with you.

You made Outlander ALOT of fun for me. I especially enjoyed that you egged me on for giving the Warder IMM and Warders so much crap. I got smited a few times, but your echos afterwards were always amazing.

I came back with Khyrenthia right after Adira mostly just so I can play another reaver under Drehir. I had to mask my IP after that crap Avderlain pulled, but it was still awesome.

I loved how you ran the cabal, and reminded me a lot of Lloth, with a bit of Jullias, and a little dash of the Imp - but only the best parts. You will be missed, but glad you went out with a mic drop instead of just fading away into irrelevance.

GLWYN - I hope I get to kill you in the fields.

128568, RE: Awesome
As I recall Adira did a lot of things I did not feel were very good for Outlander. Though she was definitely a interesting take on the Drehir religion.

As far as the "IP crap", I have no idea what you are referring to and frankly I done care. (I do have full faith in the staff to do the right thing). Wasn't that the really strange invoker? I thought that was interesting. I think Tanzer rocked your world hardcore when I called a blood rite for Nightreaver. If I'm thinking of the right character that is.

Thanks for the compliments.
128569, RE: Awesome
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, that was the right invoker.

:)

128558, excellent stuff
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you filled in and led Outlander really well. dug your shrine and imm presence too. enjoyed it man!
128567, RE: excellent stuff
Thanks.
128557, The weaver is not allowed to pull his own thread!!!
Posted by Rokhwar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am bummed you are gone. This is my 4th follower of yours - and I really liked your style. Now, I will have to rely upon my bones to predict my fate, and that of others. I intend to keep Rokhwar going for as long as I am able, and I will remain under your religion as long as I can. Spreading the word and will of the weaver!
128566, RE: The weaver is not allowed to pull his own thread!!!
I had that feeling. Good luck though. I could say more, but it would be largely irrelevant now. It would just be feedback on the character, which should probably be given in the eventual death thread. Keep on keeping on.
128555, Shame. Hope to see you around.
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm glad I had the chance to talk to you before you went super MIA, and sad you didn't find anything to rekindle the Imm drive. Hopefully I'll be able to run into you in one fashion or another, and if you're ever in my neighborhood, give me a hollar!
128565, RE: Shame. Hope to see you around.
It is sad, but that is life. Farewell, Jormyr! Cannot promise I'm going that way...like ever. :P But you never know.
128554, Hey good luck out there
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And don't play Drehir's followers, the dude doesn't empower anymore :)
128564, RE: Hey good luck out there
Thanks for the tip. ;)
128552, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by tanoomi71 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this is a bummer. I enjoyed interacting with you as Harbinger. Recently I rolled a thought of Fate dwelling within the Temple but hadn't been able to gain traction. Looks like I will have to move elshwere with that thought.
128551, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a bunch of ########s below. Good luck and all that. I liked your style fwiw, I had one follower some time ago.

128553, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
See you around maybe.
128550, Don't let the door hit your ass
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the good imm ( no )

Try to do something better.

I would even prefer to have cheating Ilunna (its not about my pf-file :) ) then you.

128556, RE: Don't let the door hit your ass
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Way to be a huge asshole

At least he tried to contribute

What have you ever done except make the CF experience worse for everyone around you?
128563, RE: Don't let the door hit your ass
While I appreciate you trying to defend me, you really do not need to. I just ignore people like that.
128547, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by Curiousity on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Appease the masses with a list of previous characters?
128548, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
If you think I'm going to reveal myself to someone who cannot even post without anon, you are dead wrong.
128549, RE: Drehir's Death Thread
Posted by Curiousity on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Okay I've lost interest in knowing. Don't let the door hit you etc.