Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128442
128442, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 2 18:19:31 2016

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Llathe perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:279
128670, RE: (AUTO) [BATTLE] Llathe A'lethial the Skjald of Battle
Posted by silat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry everyone for the Auto. I had a blast as Llathe, getting to try bard from the rager side of things. Real life cut in with a number of work related trips (where I thought I'd have time to play, but didn't) and I'm working my ass off now trying to finish my PhD and get married at the same time.

The village (and game in general) being pretty devoid of people also sapped some of my desire to play, but oh well. Maybe I'll be back in the future.

I will say that village bard is pretty awesome! Solid 1v1 fighter, which I think a lot of people didn't really anticipate, and you bring so much needed utility to group fights.

Thumbs up to everyone (almost) that I interacted with. Post and I'll respond.
128671, The riddle is solved
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Llathe always stroke me as incredibly competent bard, which, considering your history as Talisin (at least) is no wonder. Great character all around.
128677, All the best.
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was a pleasure to be on the side of one of your bards. I felt near unstoppable when I had a bard on my side. Some of my most memorable defenses and retrievals involved you. One of these for some reason I lost my logs on was right near the end when it was you me Dol vs 5 Empire. Somehow you guys managed to lure them into the village giving me the chance to kill the vanquisher (Hurl Throat For the win!). Then run back where I could help you two tear up some the the Empire in the village :)

All the best!

128691, That was an epic fight! I'm not sure I have the log, but I'll look for it.
Posted by silat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt