Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCARAB] Jinoquio Dzugi the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128397
128397, (DELETED) [SCARAB] Jinoquio Dzugi the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jun 19 16:45:51 2016

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jinoquio perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:237
128410, RE: (DELETED) [SCARAB] Jinoquio Dzugi the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Jinoquio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a LOT of fun with Jinoquio and had hoped to take this character all the way. Then I fell in love with the Silent Tower.

Jinoquio ultimately suffered some irreversible and pretty severe damage that essentially nudged his boastful, crazy, oversexed, lone-wolf Scarab lifestyle a little bit away from a mere "challenge" and a little bit toward "pretty frustrating." It stings a little bit, but in the end it was self-inflicted. So live and learn, I guess.

My one very vague, obscure hint to hopefully save others from a similar fate: If something in that area indicates that it isn't working optimally, or that it might be somehow doing you some harm, stop immediately and be very vigilant for ill effects over the course of an extended period of time. If you want to know more, too bad. Don't ask! (Though you'd probably be able to work out generally what went wrong if you buy my PBF).

I think that should be safe for public consumption without ruining anything.

Everyone I roleplayed and fought with, thank you! Shoutouts to Deldrach, Bdulah (hang in there!), Jeede, Dead-Ass Daphedee, Scarabaeus for a cool chat and sweet Catechism action, and my main squeeze, Raltevio. You're all great. Probably missing some, but get over it.

Jinoquio's greatest regrets are never making sweet love to the Hell-Bull, and never successfully seducing Raltevio.