Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Xalcorin the Rogue of the Glacier
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128257
128257, (CON LOSS) [None] Xalcorin the Rogue of the Glacier
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 31 12:18:58 2016

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Xalcorin perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:331
128264, Shout out to the Rogues and one Imp.
Posted by Rogues on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
During the time in the realm, the guilds were light of characters but there were some that definitely stood out.

Renize - Godfather, or should we say Godmother, you helped me tremendously bring forth The Rogue. Helped me forge forward with the notion of that honesty and balance could be restored to the Rogue and petty thieves would go by the wayside. The gold to attempt the coup of Blackclaw. We'd had it done if it weren't for a bug in the system that allowed Agilus to blackball me and the other Rogue. while I was gunning for your love, I never to snag the law's feline fur in my traps.

Caecilius - You were help in alerting to me to trap items to be best used. I still wonder if the trap items work better in certain areas versus others. Guess that is left for you to determine or if I roll another.

Ild - You were on board with the Council of Rogues and saw things could be restored and the Rogues elevated. Thank you for the good conversation.

Ameentop - We ventured well together and you as well warmed to the notion of the Council of Rogues. Keep the good fight up yet didn't see you much in my final days.

Agilus - You really set back the class by blackballing me the first time and then again the second time. Being a guild leader of one is not a guild leader. Yes, you did give me a great dagger early in the time but your actions were not honorable nor did you promote the Art. Not sure when you logged in anymore but you hadn't been seen for a long time.

Ailian(sp?) - The New Godfather, our times rarely matched up and could see that you too like the Council of Rogues idea. Just wish I could have been around longer to see it through.
128269, Fun times
Posted by Renize on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the very start, when Dargatha was still around, Renize was always something of a reluctant participant in the guild cleansing and Rogue stuff. Still, her optimism would always get the best of her and keep her working toward these goals. I was glad when you stepped up and fleshed out the Rogue stuff. As for the love, I had no idea, but Renize was a one-man-forever kinda gal anyway.
128272, RE: Fun times
Posted by Xalcorin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I figured you came along for the ride on the Rogue concept, but felt you more engaged when the conversation turned toward the Council of Rogues. It will be interesting to watch through other eyes if any of the Rogues remaining pick up the mantle.
128270, Hey, little rogue
Posted by Laeden Leech on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's funny that both yours and Ameenotep's first meeting with me was a terrible incident that you both took in stride. I was skeptical of your attempts to reconcile your profession with concepts of honor and honesty, and with your following of Deormdel, but hey, what could I know, I'm no rogue.

Pretty sure it was me who provided some of that gold for your coups that you mention :P Would've been beneficial for Tribunal and all that.
128271, RE: Hey, little rogue
Believe I carried myself with honesty and balance. When I laid my traps and others fell into them, I let them know if it were meant for them or not. And if they were knockout I'd make sure no harm came to them or at least attempt. As for the Tribunal, no quarrel I had with them well there was one that I needed to bring balance too..*smirk*
128261, Items of note
It's been a long time since I rolled a thief and never before had I played a thief that sought the attention of the Immortals. The concept to follow a Balance and Honest path I know took many by surprise since the thief is looked upon as a deceptive creature. Several first were accomplished with this Rogue beyond the faith following an Immortal.

1. First time I'd had a Rogue be blackballed. Thanks Spymaster Agilus.

2. Never before, as a thief, had I interacted with the Heralds like I did this time. Got The Rogue and the Glacier Rogue both shared to the realm. The Rogue was my addition to the lore to fulfill an promise to Raltevio who brought me back from certain death in the exchange I'd submit a piece of work. The Rogue I still hope will make it into the Lyceum so future thieves may pick up the mantle.

3. Never had I reached the Hero status without being part of a Cabal. Always wanted to try but typically fell way short.

4. Earning Lord Deormdel's tattoo of the jagged glacier and being known as the Rogue of the Glacier were two first for me as well.

Think of all my recent character's this one definitely hit on all cylinders. More thanks to come but I must thank Lord Deormdel for encouraging me, giving me opportunities to illustrate the balance and honesty path followed and awarding me the greatest showing of my devotion by inking me with the jagged glacier. Just wish I'd been able to get the final two items for the vitality quest before I fell.
128258, Delete me
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
delete me
128260, RE: Delete me
Huh?