Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Prantus Khor the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128121
128121, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Prantus Khor the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 20 20:37:29 2016

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Prantus perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:124
128224, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Prantus Khor the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Aarn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was impressed at how you kept at it with Prantus. The odds were almost always against you, and you died a ton. But rather than loose your s**t, quit, delete or otherwise handle it poorly, you just came back for more. Prantus was like an old-school Villager.

Anyway, good luck with your next. With your ability to stick with it through adversity I expect you'll find success.
128126, You had balls
Posted by Abradarba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Few would fight me alone, but you did. You died, but you got my respect for your bravery. Few talks we had were good enough to enjoy you in the game. Good luck with next, embrace the dark! :)
128125, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Prantus Khor the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Deldrach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved your attitude and you were great to have around. GLWYN!