Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON) Digrciaga Bralence the Grand Master of Change
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12782
12782, (CON) Digrciaga Bralence the Grand Master of Change
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 8 00:05:13 2002

12 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Digrciaga perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:316
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

12783, Forgot me??
Posted by Killag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't belive you forgot the scion thief...heh..well I was always hidden and ready to jack some paladin, so maybe thats why my name didnt really mark you. I had fun with you and I hope to see you again some time.
12784, RE: Forgot me??
Posted by Digrciaga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aaahhh..sorry! And yeah, I usually didn't know you were around until I heard "Soandso jacked over in this place" or "Thisfellow is dead." I remember running around with you and...behn maybe? Or the AP.. I forget the other person...and we were walking about killing, and then you jacked someone right as I murdered them, and you vowed not to use jack again. But it was my fault! Would have been a lot easier to kill them if I didn't wake them up, oh well! Good traveling with you, glad you were on my side, you're a sneaky bastard. Good luck!
12785, Sad to see you go...
Posted by Mihput on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I realy loved to have a eagle around..(you were an eagle right?) always hunting ragers and paladins down. About that shitty day...yeah it was a shitty day but hey...we learn from our mistakes right...so keep up the good work and see you in the battlefields.

12786, RE: Sad to see you go...
No, I was lion/croc...Anith was the eagle.
Yeah, I was hoping you weren't the rage deletion type when you were group telling what happened, glad you did hang in and learn from your mistakes! Good luck
12787, It was a grand ol' time!
Well, it was definatly a good time. I never liked Scion, it was always a big disapointing boring cabal, and for the most part I never liked any of the people who were in it. This time around things were different, especially towards the end of Dig's life. My forms I really enjoyed. Hedgehog, Pachyderm, Tortoise, Snow Wolf, Crocodile, Lion. Croc/Lion was a great combo for me, and croc is probably my favourite form. In my low 30's I had over 1000 hitpoints because my gear was pretty spiffy, and then I died, and took a break for a little bit. When I came back I didn't really care at all for gear, since I knew I would eventually loose it. So I usually walked around with bare-bones eq right up until I died my last death (Actually, I had a half decent set when I died compared to what I normally wore). My link has been pretty crappy the past few weeks which contributed to a few of my deaths (one which I posted on the log board), but the char was fun to play, so I didn't let it bother me too much and I knew there was a chance I would die to lag, so I wasn't too upset when it did happen. It sucks getting full looted, but I usually didn't expect to get anything back, so it was always a happy surprise when I did. I'm guilty of full looting on ocassion as well, but usually I just try and grab one or two things and leave the rest. There have been a few times when I havn't touched people's corpses at all, so if that happend to you, it means I liked you. The end of my life was almost non-stop fighting. I'd constantly log on and we'd be without the sceptre. I usually tried to retrieve at least once despite the odds, sometimes I would be successful, most of the time I would be repelled, and sometimes killed. It was great fun fighting against, and along side everyone I did (with a few exceptions of enemies that I didn't like in the least)

Anith - It was fun, even if we didn't get to travel around together too much. I think we only TRAVELED once, the rest of the time we grouped was to retrieve or raid, or defend against the hordes of goodies. Thanks for all the help

Dragnof - I know you have about a hand left, I hope you don't end up like this too soon. Its always nice to have someone to pincer and help tear things up a bit. Take care

Vizzial - You're very important to the chasm, and you've done lots and lots of good stuff. You're always there to help and show up at just the right moment. You've saved my life at least twice. Thanks and good luck

Zarukian - Its always good to have a summoner around who knows what they are doing. You're compitance was a great asset when we would go raiding or retriving, keep up the good work

Kratilaire - You're shields helped keep me alive, and your snow storms helped me out with some sylvan trouble more than once. Hopefully you hero soon so you can use your skills against those storm pallies and other high exp people.

Uizare - Unfortunatly, we didn't get to group very much at all. Thank you for your help the other day with regearing, and showing me a few things I didn't know about. I hope you don't end up on here too soon, good luck

Mihput - Didn't know you very well, but too bad with that shitty luck the day we went to whistlewood, after you got worded, with the rings, and then in the village with the destructor..keep on truckin

Vortigern - Unfortunatly you were too low rank to travel with up until the end, hopefully you'll be hero soon so you can put a bit of hurt into the masses of hero goodies.

Behnestkitn - We didn't travel too much, but when we did it was a decent time. (I didn't really like you at first because of a bad interaction with a previous char, but you were a good groupmate with Dig, so I figured it was just the one time thing that soured my view of you, so I just forgot it)

Rodonar - A pleasure to fight. It was fun battling you, and it was often close (EXTREEMLY close that time I got you just outside Galadon). I liked you with a previous char when I fought along side you, and I liked you with this char, even though I fought against you.

Eluruum - It was always a pleasure fighting you, especially that last time outside of Tar Valon, it was a very very close fight, unfortunatly some lowbies full looted you and you lost all your stuff. Wish we could have fought more often and had some more interactions. Good luck!

These are the main people who I interacted with in the past 2 weeks or so, my memory isn't the greatest, so with out it getting refreshed, I'm afraid I'll have forgotten you! I know there were tons more people I intereacted with, so sorry if I forgot you.

Thanks to everyone for making this one of my most favourite chars, it was really fun! See you in the fields!

-Dig
12794, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
Posted by Astaria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man did you die a lot:) Lion/croc is a kick ass combo, best forms of both focii if you ask me. Keep on trucking and a shifter needs to have more hp gear, one thing I noticed with all your corpses. Probably also hurt that you were almost always outnumbered. Good luck.

Astaria
12795, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
Yeah I died alot, I con died! I died as much as I could! I enjoyed my forms as well. And I know about the hp gear. The most HP I had with this char was 1.5k. I had a few sets that put me over 1000, but after a while regearing just took so much of my time, and I found it so boring, that I didn't bother with it. Yeah, it almost definatly added to the number of deaths, but I had fun and thats why I play, so I don't regret it. Thanks for the tips though, see you around
12792, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
Posted by Vizzial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your last week or so had to pretty much bite. Everytime you were around we'd be doing something, then you just stop responding. Poke lion. Poke crocodile. No response...let's walk somewhere where someone isn't going to come and kill her. Future advice, I don't care how much your cabal needs you, who's on, what's out there, you type ina command and it doesn't go through for five minutes, leave. It just won't be fun, no matter how you slice it. During your lucid moments however, it was grand. Loved watching that lion work, just regretted not being able to harm some of the same people, and of course those people that got away... See you back soon, hopefully when you have a new ISP or something.
12793, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
For me, dispite the lag, it was fun. Normally I wouldn't have played a char through lag like that, but it was fun, so the lag couldn't keep me away. I hope it didn't get anyone else killed though. I was pretty lucky with my lag for 2 days, where almost every fight I got into I was lagged for 90%, and I won a lot of them, or came back just in time to escape, I was so surprised sometimes after being lagged out, and coming back fighting someone who was convulsing; "rake". I don't think I'll be getting a new ISP..its generally pretty fast, it is cable..just something recently has been screwed up with connecting to CF, I could download and do other stuff with pretty much the same speed, so I hope by the next time I get a char into PK the lag will be cleared up for me.
I'll see you around the fields, I'm sure.
12790, Impressive
Posted by Leonidas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I must say it is impressive to see a that nice ratio and con die. Was always worried when I had to face a lion/croc. Not like my forms hit like a truck and dodge like a mongoose...
But not all can get it all. You had guts in every fight atleast. In the last raid situation I saw you inn, I almost attacked my group mate as I was unshure which crock to hit, and it actually turned out he was an aligator. (bonk self) 1 point for stupidity 5 for observation skills.
Well One less scion to fear. Hope to see you in the fields some more.
Leon
12791, RE: Impressive
Yeah, I hate it when there are two forms of the same name running around and you don't know which one to hit (but that wasn't the case this time). I really didn't like that alligator around though, because I would normally try and wittle someone down with the croc, and then shift into lion when they were writing and try to finish them off quick (I usually screwed up and shifted too soon and let them get away) but the alligator wouldn't let me do that, since one bite took off half my hp, I wouldn't be able to take the bite and the damage from the other people I was fighting.
I'll see you in the fields! good luck
12789, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
Posted by behn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
yeah was real fun you where etiher on it or way off, was scary watching you going form dealin out massive damage to sitting soaking it all up c ya in the fields?
12788, RE: It was a grand ol' time!
Posted by Rodonar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn, those were fun fights. You were very willing to fight when alot of others would have ran. I should have had you in that fight near Galadon, but them's the breaks. Maybe I'll end up fighting your next character, so I'll see you then.
12796, It was interesting.
Posted by Keilliston on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really felt bad about that time with abthalok and the healer but what you did to me in arboria was just sick. Unshifted against a lion I think i got my command in when I was at the pit it was that quick. But you got my respect when you left the cookie it really showed me you had some character thanxs a bunch.

12797, RE: It was interesting.
What cheesed me off about the time with Abthalok and the healer was that that was the one day I took time to gather gear, so I could have some decent HP in order to stand up to all the Pallies like Abthalok, and then when I died I lost my nice things, and was back to the basics, but at least someone else grabbed some stuff for me so I got a bit back.

The time in Arboria, was just a fluke pretty much. I was going to retrieve, and I didn't want the opposition to know I was comming, so I was teleporting around looking for a place really close to the enemy, so I could bypass the basic route, and then I found you, a lynx, and Brenbardo ranking. I was actually trying to get in and kill the lynx as quick as possible while you guys were fighting a lich, but I lagged out, and when I came back you were all resting. So I ran in, you were the first name in the room, got you, tried for the other shifter, brenbardo worded him at convulsing and then I picked a few things from your corpse. I left 90% of the stuff, and what I did take, I left behind what I was using (if I had something to fill that slot). And the cookie, if you kept it that long, I knew you would have wanted it. sac'ing the cookie isn't going to do anything to further the cause of the fold, its not gonna make me enjoy the game more, and it certainly wouldn't make you enjoy it. I was evil, but I'm not going to try and ruin other peoples fun just for the point of doing it. Good luck in the future!
12798, Good job.
Posted by Usalar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only had to fight you a few times but you kept me honest. Being nuroed into inaction and having you chew on me was one of those things that makes you think about better tactics. I saw you as yet one more hard spot on team evil's side and its a shame your gone.
See ya around soon.
12799, RE: Good job.
A shame for us nuro didn't last long enough, but luckily for you, you were able to get out in time. I'm glad you learned something about tactics, I know I learned some good lessions stuff with this char. Good luck, and I'll see you around
12800, RE: (CON) Digrciaga Bralence the Grand Master of Change
Posted by Vortigern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked that croco a lot...had a lot of fun traveling with ya though the last few days you seemed to have a bad connection and may have cost you some death.

Good luck for your next....come back EVIL!
12801, RE: (CON) Digrciaga Bralence the Grand Master of Change
I liked the croc alot as well! I hope I helped you (and some of the other lower scrions) as best as I could with ranking, if there wasn't anyone in particular I wanted to fight, I had no problem helping you guys rank (especially when my link was bad, because I knew I was relativly safe despite my lag). And speaking of lag, yeah, bad connection towards the end, but sometimes it happens. At least I know it wasn't just me, as some other people from the same ISP as myself were having similar problems (so a crappy hop somewhere between my isp and cf).

and as for coming back EVIL, I was planning on it..but the char I wanted would require a fair bit of work, and take some time..so we'll see what happens when, or if, that comes about. Good luck!
12802, Well damnable...
Posted by eluruum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Here I had just found the person that was going to be my biggest enemy. My arch-rival. Guess I was too late. Hope you had fun. You definately deserved respect. That time you died to a teleport and I was sitting with you at the pit worried some lowbie was going to loot your things I had to smack myself and remind me that you were the epitamy of what Eluruum hates. Good luck with your next.
12803, RE: Well damnable...
Ohh..I've never really had an arch enemy before! That would have been fun. I never even got the chance to fight against your second major form (not that I would have wanted too, its a pretty mean form!).

hehe, thanks for being concerned for my gear, its nice to know that there are people who actually care about the enjoyment of OTHERS while playing this game, and not get their fun from screwing others over. Hope to see you around again in another life
12804, You did well.
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didnt get to do alot with Digrciaga with this charactor, as our times didnt seem to mesh alot.. A few raids and retrievals. You fight hard and take chances which makes for some excitment. I like the forms you got. SOmetimes you were a bit too over eager to throw yourself into a fray, but you still managed a deent pk ratio considering you con died....so well done. Jusy wish we could have done more than just log on....fight fight fight...log off...*snicker*

My previous charactor also liked traveling with you......*wink*
12805, RE: You did well.
Thanks!
Yeah, unfortunatly our playing times didn't really overlap. I fight hard, yeah, because its more fun! Its gets boring for me unless I go out and look for some fights or something to do. I wish I found some wands, I'm sure I would have had a much easier time if I tossed in an aura/barrier/shield while running around as a lion. It would have been great if we could have traveled more often then we did, but thems the breaks. The interactions we had were quality, and it was always fun, hope to see you around again in one form or another.
12806, God damnit.
Posted by Deveskrius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Con dying with a 50% ratio is fairly admirable. Well done and look forward to your next.
12807, RE: God damnit.
50%..coulda done better, coulda done worse. Overall, I'm pleased with the score concidering how little energy I put towards gearing and prepping. Hopefully I'll see you around, and hopefully you'll get to hero and start kicking a bit of ass for team evil in the high ranks.
12808, RE: God damnit.
Posted by Deveskrius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Somehow I got maliciously exiled at 42 (tip of hero range, ewww), pray for me to make it to hero, please. ;)