Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gulrom Ironbeard the Crimson Fist of Righteousness, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127660
127660, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Gulrom Ironbeard the Crimson Fist of Righteousness, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Mar 27 15:11:42 2016

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Gulrom perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:469
127691, also, i would like advice.
Posted by Gulrom on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On how i could have been better for cf as Gulrom.
127680, Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgot you!:D
Posted by Gulrom on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please, any i forget, please post so i can reply.

1st paladin
I lost connect to leave and when i logged in later that day i was dead and naked, i figured it was time to return to lord Akresius forever. A new baby who will follow you is on its way for this monday. :)

Akresius, Thank you for being my god. I have never had so much fun in cf as this char. Thank you for all the time you spent with me, and all the cool things you did. I wish i could have done more to be a better follower. I hope to be able to try again sometime. Thank you again and keep being awesome:D

The Archon, Thank you the comment and for the behind the scene work.

Lady Jaguar, Thank you for the talks and the behind the scene work.

Emnon, thanks for kicking my ass and all the fun you brought

Hidden imms, thank you for all the fun you bring to cf and what you did for the Fortress.

Domond, you felt like my best friend and i wish you would have stayed, thank you for everything we did together and what did when i wasnt around.

Gaspare, You were the only 1 when i got the hang of my paladin that i didnt see ever being able to beat, unless i trapped you. I tried a lot. Tough as hell, and thanks for being a nice bad guy.

Sanshia, at first i liked you, then did not like you, then went back to liking you. You seemed to change for the better later on and i really liked it.

Caecilius, you reminded me a lot of a duergar in another time, he was a shadowlord and became emperor. I liked you a lot, well done on Emperor.

Jeede, you were fun, and i always worried about assassinate. You killing me infront of gaspare when i couldnt move was evil:)

Calcabrizzo, Thanks for being fun and classy, always coming back for more.

Gromm, fun, thanks for the fights

Adira, I hated you, and wished i could have got you. I learned a lot about fighting dangerous transmuters from you.

Zalgordrax, you were tough, fighting me unempowered for a while wasnt too fun. Summoning me to the army of frost giants was mean:) I learned a lot abut fighting necros as a paladin from you and gaspare.

Worthag, i wish i knew who you are, we've been on the same side with the last many chars. I wish i could have helped you when the empire stripped you, but i couldnt being a paladin. I hope you become a imm, because you have stuck it out a long time and keep going.

Darvoderis, you became much tougher after you got older, Goodjob on learning shamans. It takes awhile but you become extremely dangerous after.

Haimence, we could have killed the mummy and lich a few times if you stuck it out. Good work on everything.

Grimghal, our fights were fun:)

Sekope, fun fights, and funny when you would yell to cool off. Ha

Varnon, we had a lot of fun, you kept trucking, really good job.

Lexxi, good work on becomming maran and not being afraid to take the fight to our enemy.

Mightar, you hit me harder than any i fought in cf as Gulrom. I had a cloud giant scout that did oblits with crit, looks like youre pulling it off well Thanks for the fun.

Jorje, good work on everything you did for the Fortress, and the light:)

Golthazar, Good char and well done with everything, good enemy:)

Horner, I knew you with the last few chars, good job on how well you have done with your char.

Yentral, We had a lot of fun, wish you would have stuck it out.

Soelela, fun fights, thanks for making cf better

Selionar, great char, we had a lot of fun, wish i saw you more.

Balindorf, thanks for the fights, talks, and helping against empire.

Xigon, we ranked up and did crazy things, we both had death wishes it seemed, ha:)

Big O, Ohnshoab, i liked you a lot, and wish i knew who you were. Are you playing still?

Melissa, So, we meet again dreadlord. Good fights and talks, never would have guessed it was you.

Tenyajn, Good talks and fun together, i liked you a lot.

Shravthar, Great villager and talks

Gulrom Ironbeard the Crimson Fist of Righteousness, Captain of the Brigade
Gulrom Ironbeard the Champion of the Virtues, Elder of the Fortress
Gulrom Ironbeard the Champion of the Virtues, Marshall of the Fortress

Merf the Big Brute of the Empire, Emperor of Thera
Melertosiceo the Holy of Faith, Advisor to the Chancellor

127681, Twitchy or temperance
Posted by Zqoemoa Dark on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have attempted so many times, but each time failed miserably. And then when I had the upper hand, you'd just word. Nevertheless, it was fun, see you in the fields.
127683, RE: Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgot you!:D
Posted by Luthantulas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope I was helpful with the advice when you asked for it. As you asked my character persona you got the elven versions of the answer. I can't tell you how many time this elven immortal gets greeted or asked a question with the equivalent of, "Sup dude?" I tried to explain your questions so that you saw it as open ended based on your choices, not this is Akresius 101.

FWIW I enjoyed our talks. Enjoy your sleep, that baby is going to take it away soon.

GLWYN - when you can.

127687, RE: Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgo...
Posted by Lathlaeril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We got to travel together only a few times, but I remember you busting over to bail me out of a cold damp cell once. It was practically the start of a joke, a dwarf and an elf walk into a cold damp cell... At any rate, you used the opportunity to tell me of your views on the law and they were formative for Lathaleril's as well. You were a great presence when you were around and I enjoyed Gulrom immensely. Well done.

All the best with the young one. They are both a pain and a joy, but you will find that the grins outnumber the frowns by far.

The flags of the Fortress fly at half mast today in recognition of yet another great son of Nordiach departed from our Brotherhood. But the Holy Brigade holds Hope, for surely with all the great Maran ascending to the Azure Fields to become Maran Tara'bal, the final Victory must be close at hand.
127689, RE: Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgot you!:D
Posted by Horner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You will be missed. Glad that we had a chance to interact.
127692, RE: Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgot you!:D
Posted by Akresius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Very nicely done, and a big improvement over your previous characters. Good luck with your next.
127694, RE: Goodbyes in random order. Please respond if i forgot you!:D
Posted by Darvoderis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great character and great presence fort the fort. I appreciated that you didn't pile on fights when I was outnumbered by the village/tree. I would like to have had more one on ones with you, but they were kinda hard to come by most of the time.