Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Ormmir the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127633
127633, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ormmir the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 25 08:28:36 2016

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ormmir perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:149
127640, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ormmir the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Posted by Ormmir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Reflections on this character:

I had fun with this for awhile, felt like for awhile I helped make the Island stronger. Trapdoor spider was awesome, I wish I had gone offensive with it secondary instead of water. Dolphin was horrible compared to what I've seen in the past, not sure I will ever go water again with the last few water forms I've had and tried.

Nexus:

Thanks for all the fun. Qaqah, you're awesome. Multitude of nexus mages - Get ready to work your mojo to get Meter. You all have a shot and deserve to try and get it. I hope it all works out.
127641, You're awesome too.
Posted by Qaqah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was super fun having a mage, much less the Meter, with somewhat overlapping playtimes and mentality to bond with, chat with, and otherwise do normal things with.

I haven't had a Nexun friend like that since TripHip's blink dog.

Glad to run with you even if it was only over 20 or 30 hours worth of living.
127643, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Ormmir the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind
Posted by Ormmir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just realized I didn't even say why I was done with Ormmir. Not that most people would care. I really wrote myself into a corner with no real outlook on having a god or anything to try to follow, so my RP got stale to me and I just lost interest. It claims everyone, I guess. But I'll be back sometime.