Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grimghal Gharz'ghal the Snot Hammering Warmonger, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127503
127503, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grimghal Gharz'ghal the Snot Hammering Warmonger, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Mar 17 22:49:30 2016

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Grimghal perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:253
127532, You will be missed
Posted by Torzen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even if I hit like an elf afflicted by weaken in comparison to you.

Was always fun running with you, really appreciated having your knowledge, and someone as willing to mix it up.

Hope you can make it back some time. Really enjoyed your char.
127519, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grimghal Gharz'ghal the Snot Hammering Warmonger, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry guys, just started a new job and Dont have time to play. Would've loved to stay on, do my role, and get on the pillar. Ah well.

Loved my enemies and friends. Special kudos to tanzer and daphedee.

Peace.
127521, Thanks, Grimy.
Posted by Tanzer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were something pretty exceptional.

I've never had any character his as hard as you hit, and your RP made me laugh. That's about as ringing an endorsement you can get in CF.

Great, great job.
127529, Beastly and fun.
Posted by Qaqah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the good times. You were the highlight Villager of your era.
127603, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Grimghal Gharz'ghal the Snot Hammering Warmonger, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Drehir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked this character but I did not get to watch you all that often. I was hoping to interact with you more but maybe next time. The strangest bit was that you never really prayed for me. Which for a follower doesn't work very well. Anyway. I hope you come back with something new if you get the chance. Good luck with the job.
127506, Just an amazing rager. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT