Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Goodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127408&mesg_id=127441
127441, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, congratulations on such a great character.

I got to interact with you over 2 characters and while the first time the interaction was pretty limited the second character was quite amazing.

The first character was with Aufang. This was pre-lich, and while we didn't have too much interaction, there was one instance that stood out. You were RP'ing with Raltevio (I had to assume it was him since you followed him and he was in control of a mob) and I watched the whole thing from the shadows while I stalked you, as order or something was tipping. The whole RP stuff was super entertaining and I kind of felt a little guilty about stalking you through the whole thing. This occurred in Tir-Talath, so I let you finish before attacking you on eastern road. I don't think you were entirely finished with the whole ordeal but you took the PK in stride. You were probably within your right to flip out on me but you didn't. I wasn't trying to ruin your day, I did not know you were still accomplishing whatever, but, it definitely could have been taken that way.

The next character was with Terxaxous. You went out of your way to RP with me, and it seemed even more so to give me fights. I knew that you could have probably put together a full hasted army and kicked my ass everytime but you made it sporting. I loved our fights, whether I had a chance or not. I was just hoping that one of those times I might get ridiculously lucky. Thanks for all those fights and the RP, especially in Raltevio's shrine. It seemed odd for an elven rager to be speaking to a Lich on such a level but that was about the one place we could get away with it.