Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Avarillon Davante the Primeval Composition of the Elements
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127229
127229, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Avarillon Davante the Primeval Composition of the Elements
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Feb 22 16:47:52 2016

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Avarillon perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:443
127274, All around fun and solid
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had an untypically aggressive playstyle for a warden, and I loved it so much as Gromm. Overall a great character, I had so much fun talking and running from you the times when our times interlapped.

P.S. And killing Celent deserves special mentioning. Kudos for that :)

P.P.S. That one time, I just couldn't believe you didn't switch to earth shield. That was so much of a christmas present that I couldn't do anything but bearcharge :)
127320, RE: All around fun and solid
Posted by Avarillon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was pretty pissed, and really wanted to kill you. But I only saw you once after that.

You and warren definitely made things entertaining.
127255, This bums me out. 400+ hours and then auto.
Posted by Bilgritik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate that Auto Deletes don't ever get much commentary, especially when you were a great character in your hey day. I figured you would be autoing soon when you did not show up for the cleansing of the Scar outside the Tree.

I always enjoyed our interactions and thanks for keeping an open mind and for your advice and guidance on helping a dwarf to obtain a branch, muchas gracias.

GLWYN
127270, Thanks
Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's probably more than I deserve.

Roleplay-wise, I had a hard time getting into the head of this character, and I probably should have gone fortress.

Mechanics-wise, I have a lot more respect for the bloodmoon nightreaver invoker (forgot her name) now. Having played an invoker before (fortress), and thinking the class was ridiculously OP, I had no idea how much more difficult it is to play an invoker without using healers. I constantly amazed myself at how weak I was compared to what I remember from my last go around :)

I would have kept logging in and slogging through, but there is just too much going on right now to log on. That quest you mentioned was the final straw because I really wanted to be able to take part (and wanted to at least accomplish that with this character), but one of my family members is going through some medical issues and I could not make it. And when I missed that, it was hard to pull away from other commitments.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words.

Hopefully, I will be able to play CF again soon.
127275, Hope everything works out re: family issues.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We need you!
127276, RE: Thanks
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You stuck it out a long time, and I was really glad to be able to give you Sunwarden for awhile. Sorry I had to take it away from you, but as you were one who pushed it away more than once, I figured you'd understand. I hope everything gets worked out in the family and you can come back to the game soon. Good luck with your next and with your real life situations.
127322, RE: Thanks
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Strienat, things are going well.

Also, I appreciate the opportunity. I wouldn't have minded hanging out under the radar for 400-500 hours and serving under some long-lived RP-heavy Sunwarden, or turning into that long-lived RP-heavy Sunwarden, but that wasn't meant to be :)

I will be back at some point. It was just difficult because there were things I wanted to do with CF that I couldn't. Things were a lot easier when I was young and single and could stay up til 5 am without endangering my job.
127278, RE: Thanks
Posted by Rdenbrel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was the best clanmate!
GLWYN and hope all will be fine in your RL.
127323, RE: Thanks
Keep on keeping on, each character you had was better than the last :)
127333, RE: Thanks
Seems paladin will be my last... like sang Jim Morrison:
This is the End.
127335, Replied to wrong post.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whoops.
127339, RE: Replied to wrong post.
Umiron, u r wrong.
I quit not because was catched on triggering and placed in RoD. And if you remember I did not asked to free me and moreover was sitting on triggers in RoD the, damn, whole workday.
Saying truth, I've just left Beorn on triggers in the shrine as a protest, when losed any miser hope to have any progress of character... that's all.
127340, Will you please stop hijacking peoples threads?
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wait until your own thread pops to continue your lamenting.
127341, RE: Will you please stop hijacking peoples threads?
>Just wait until your own thread pops to continue your
>lamenting.
Just umiron locked abelmons thread :)
I won't post anymore.
good luck.