Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Whembly the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=127204
127204, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Whembly the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 18 15:30:51 2016

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Whembly perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:120
127237, Meh.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I imagine if it hasn't happened yet it never will, but you really need to learn to control your temper. You went full ape #### OOC on one person and arguably borderline OOC on multiple people. And this isn't the first character you've done it with. Maybe the problem is you?
127233, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Whembly the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Horner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After bringing you in, I did hear of your disruptions but never got specifics. Our times never seem to line back up again.
127225, I liked Whigly.
Posted by Tanzer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At times it got a little overbearing, but on the whole I think you hit with your jokes more than you missed.

The one time it missed and I rode you about it a little wasn't really meant as a dig, but a reminder that not everything needs a jab.

On the whole I think you did "chaotic silly" very well, I just wished you'd been a little more effective in raiding and coordinating for assaults on people.

I really did consider eating you a few times but when you said "Please don't" I almost fell out of my chair laughing, so I figured I'd lay off.

GLWYN
127224, You made me laugh. nt
Posted by Olaris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
127217, Your Rage Delete made me laugh.
Posted by Bilgritik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So there I am sitting at the market taunting and goading Tribunals, nothing new. Here comes Whembly out of no where and attacks a magistrate. You're an Outlander, thats cool, I get it, me too. But...

Did you not notice the Enforcer a room away? Did you stop to consider tactics? Did you ask me to summon him to the river (YOU WERE A MARINIER!!)?

No, no and no. So you promptly get your gnome face kicked in by a bunch of punching guards, get some manacles slapped on, you're out of wilderness, and using a harpoon (no shield block here). Then you blame Whembly for trigger using. Did he use them? Who knows? Who cares? But your tactics were so atrocious it wouldn't have mattered.

I think you need to calm down, take some time, and consider some people just have really good aliases, and don't need triggers. Some people just have better timing than you. Who knows.. he could have been spamming while your wimpy kicked in, and you fled from his guards into the enforcer and back into his guards.

Enough of that. Whembly was an interesting character, and most of the few brief interactions I had with were fun(Rage Delete Aside). Thanks for the hole in my chest!
127218, Blame Wiglaf for.. blah blah blah.. sorry editing without editing the post to stay anonymous. nt
Posted by Bilgritik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
127228, Yes, this was funny, #alias l1 lash whembly =/= triggers... nt
Posted by Wiglaf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
127220, RE: Your Rage Delete made me laugh
Posted by Laeden Leech on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Special guards do slashing damage.
And gnome on gnome action is the best.
Poor Whembly, always at disadvantage.
I jest.
127216, So you were right
Posted by Kaer Wildfire on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I don't burn you in the end.
127215, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Whembly the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Beorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you deleted.

Your RP was full of sh*t. The interactions with you was awful.
Never thought that i will say so but its seems you deserve it:
"I just have no wish to play near such moronic players!"