Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Cainasir Nebuzaal the Slayer of the Hundred, Initiate of the Scarab
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126855
126855, (RAGE DELETE) [SCARAB] Cainasir Nebuzaal the Slayer of the Hundred, Initiate of the Scarab
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 8 10:48:56 2016

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Cainasir perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:299
127528, Hi.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You murdered me in the midranks and sent me a taunting note. I was not amused. But it was not unexpected.

Please don't play a friendly mime.
126861, Special thanks to:
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scarabaeus for the early tattoo and the best immteraction I've had in my time at cf. It was everything I expected and I will certainly be eating the dust off the floor of your shrine again in the future.

Jeede for the induct. It's a shame we weren't around each other more. I think we really could of made people's lives hell in the hero range.

Xendanth for being an awesome enemy in the middle ranges.

Daphedee for being the best High Herald since Maehayla. Too bad I got banned from the inn but the profane thinking it was a safe place was an illusion that had to be broken.

The imm staff in general for all the hard work they put into CF.

Playing a mute is really hard. No healers, no asking the inner where the Icon is when you're at war with four cabals, no getting into certain areas, no damn healers! It was a real challenge, something I wanted to do for awhile and I'm glad I did it. But I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Cainasir
Caldysias
Azhelak
Athioles
Rhyaldrin
126863, RE: Special thanks to:
Posted by Bemused on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made all other assassins look like amateurs.

Surprised you weren't made the Eye.
126866, I was hoping to be.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Being the silent watcher and all.

I wanted the spot mainly because the Scarab cabal is really interesting but it's just a dead zone. I saw Tsalantha maybe three times. Jeede was awesome but our play times just didn't line up. I was a big fan of the duergar shaman and the yeti but they didn't pan out either.

I really wanted to try and build the cabal up. It was really hard playing alone and never knowing where the Icon was. But it was also a rewarding challenge.

As I eluded to above and on Dios I can't say enough good things about Scarabaeus and his religion over all. I will definitely try it again.