Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126768
126768, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Dec 22 15:39:22 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Bertrame perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:335
126788, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Liffy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed this character and all the hours of talking and one such talk where
lord Avderlain an lady daer? showed up was ausome! will miss ya big fella
126789, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Bertame on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, we had a very lively exchange of ideas and vision of what the future of the Fortress was to be. Am very glad that you kept on me about doing the Light of the Night event at the Inn. Never before had done anything like that. Maybe Imm's will publish the Spark and another or two may read the words and take it to the next level.
126791, Hey you.
Posted by Deaerax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fangy drinks too full from those who give willingly.

I liked you both. You were fun. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

I had a lot of fun with the both of you. Have a happy new year.
126797, yes
Posted by liffy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I agree I am glad you kept with the event with me :) it went well in the end good character all around and you had
Some really good writings on the idea
So with any luck some elfs will do some scribing well done all around
126776, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Bertrame on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What an amazing ride Bertrame was. This was my first shot at a good character and never prior had I been within the Fortress walls. Also, this was the first time I had become cabal leader too.

A lot of very fun interactions and challenging ones as well.

Liffy was one such creature I enjoyed a lot. We often took to the pillows of Lord Avderlain shrine to discuss Fortress affairs. If it weren't for Liffy I don't think the concept of the Spark would have come through as it did.

Lord Avderlain - thanks for the raising me to Cardinal and hopefully I raised an Army of the Light to your liking. I know it was extremely fun to instill the Spark in the young Scribes and frustrate the Squires along the way.

Lady Rayhin - I wished we had more interactions as I wanted to use the Calm of the Seas to bring forth more to the realm for Bertrame. Was hoping that once the Spark had become more ingrained within the Fortress that we'd have more interactions on that.

Dapheede - your aid to helping craft The Spark was very helpful and the conversations we had in regards to Empire were enjoyable. Just wish I had found that one member of the Empire to turn.

Being that I stretched over a long period of time, I am sure I will forgot a few interactions and characters that I enjoyed and disliked. I know that I frustrate many a Maran along the way with my passiveness to join the fight yet that is how I saw the Acolyte. The Acolyte is there to aid the battle not lead the charge - sort of like the field medic. Yet there were times when I did raise my bow in defense of a Maran or others.

The Emperor's that roamed the realm during my time I didn't like to see. I pretty easy pickings for them especially if they were accompanied with goblins, ghosts, zombies, etc..
126785, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool. From what I could tell you drew a lot of people in and around your role, and you definitely reached out to me a lot.

Near the end of Kregan's life I would have been up for a chat re the "Spark" but every time you spoke to me I struggled to get back to you because more often than not you were camo. I don't know if you were camo near Arkham but most of the time you would talk to me just as I walked past that greeting mob which would ruin my replies. Apologies if it seemed I was ignoring you.

GLWYN. Have an awesome Christmas and a safe New Year.
126786, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Bertrame the Light of the Deep, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Yes, later in my reign, especially as Cardinal, I spoke from the sanctity of the wilds Some times from the depths and other times near the Maran.

I think I lost a few chat's because of my camo situation.

Have a great Christmas and safe New Year too!
126773, That was a long ride
Posted by Gromm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man I liked you a lot, I think you could almost call it "friendship", if that thing would be possible between an acolyte and a reaver.

Storm mariner hunter is sure "strange" pk-wise, but I guess you were aiming for some underwater exploration. Am I right?

P.S. Sorry for that last snare when empire assaulted, I was feeling mischievous :)
126777, RE: That was a long ride
Preferred the underwater exploration to other areas of the realm that is certain. We did have some fun interactions and times. Really wasn't looking to be a pk machine though. Wanted more to spread the Light in the realm through the Spark and its teachings. Maybe next time I will tap into the deeper areas of the Storm and be that pk machine - if its possible.