Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [SCARAB] Aurescmont Del'Maezur Neshat the Wight Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126631
126631, (AUTO) [SCARAB] Aurescmont Del'Maezur Neshat the Wight Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 10 22:53:04 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Aurescmont perished, never to return.
Race:wight
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCARAB, the Cult of the Scarab
Hours:334
126787, Your friendly neighborhood wight
Posted by Aurescmont on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Meant to kind of keep this one going as a background character, then the holidays and a mean cold and I forgot to log him on weekly as I was usually.

Had a blast, thanks to all who I interacted with. Largely more good than bad, and I enjoyed exploring the scarab dogma from the inside a bit. The new direction didn't please my character so much, but I still had fun. Was much more active in the beginning, and I simply adore wights as a build. Rarely ever used barrier, save against jacked up paladins, berserkers or parties. The lack of abilities is somewhat made up for by their overall resistances and that bite proc is really fun. Never saw it make disease, but I figured out how to make it work.

Only hint I'll give is that it is a bit of an intuitive leap to get it to proc, but it will ONLY do so under one single circumstance. But often, every other round easily. Not sure it gives any odd diseases, I wasn't exactly on speaking terms with people I was gnashing up in that way.

I reccomend Wights as much as any other undead, save for the very limited cabal choices. (1...) HP boost was a lot less than my last ones this time through, but every other aspect was fun as usual.

Thanks Scarabaeus, for ooc and ic interactions (re: bugs) and thanks to the Voice for being you. Only slightly more likeable as a cabalmate. And the Flame, your rp is stellar on this and all the other chars I've interacted with you. You're just better at actually logging on apparently ;)

Saddest part of this chars life: seeing You are denied access a little while back. Sad face.

126811, Enjoyed your RP.
Posted by Raltevio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were probably one of the first characters I interacted with (via mob). Shame you auto'd.
126637, Didn't see much of you but
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked what I saw, and it always felt like there was this other person really existing even though I didn't see you often, because people still talked about you.