Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126269
126269, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 11 21:25:42 2015

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Kolo perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:214
126357, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Seayon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Hey man! Congratulations on a fantastic character, you were a fierce presence to have around the place and your pk attitude definitely kept me on my toes. Thanks for all the chats. Good luck with whatever comes next!

126311, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Bertrame on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wish I had been more awake during your time as Marshall. We did get the Yiralis issue straightened out.
126290, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Demos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks everyone. I had a great time with this one.
I built Kolo around becoming more and more religious, not caring about gear and just trying to be the random super crazy/zealous priest encouraging people to join the crusades lol. Sadly I sort of lost interest without much immteraction(such is life when your go empowerment class sometimes). I had no plans to maran(though I hoped for it), I certainly had no plans to leader(awesome though!). I wish I had been able to keep my feet under me. My first maran & leader with the same char lol. Hope I didn't let anyone down or piss anyone off. My son is just over a year old and I just dont have the damned time to get angry at cf lol. Everyone I interacted with was cool & classy. No broken rp or anything at all. REALLY good experience.

Baer - Wish we had hooked up a little more, my whole character plan was built around your religion and trying to get tattoo/some writings into your shrine. That being said nothings broken so I'll try again another time.

Luthantulas - Thanks so much for your help. Breaker is by far my favorite path & you stunned the hell out of me when you(I presume lol) maran'd/leadered me. lol. Hope I didn't let you down & sorry I didn't stay.
Lithodora - Top notch player. Thanks for all the help/advice you're a boss!
Selionar - You're a beast! Thanks for the chats and sorry I made your life hard being such a constant criminal.
Tummel - Always wanted to know more about you. I regretted not spending more time w you
Bethanny - I thought you were great! You and I being friends made the provost super pissed lol.
Altrana - You're great, I really wish I could have stuck with this one if only to see you back into the fort & to start ripping the world up w you and Lith. Monk/thief/shaman I think would be unstoppable.

I cant list the amount of folks who made an impression & who's time I valued. Suffice it to say that as I mentioned not a single one of you behaved ooc or in a crappy way. Which I appreciate to no end. See you all in the fields
126291, You were great
Posted by Avderlain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maran/Leader/2nd path was all my work. You were a great character who had been trucking along nicely despite having little opportunity to interact with your immortal. I felt it deserved to be rewarded. Glad you liked it and I hope you come back with another enjoyable character soon.
126292, RE: You were great
Thanks! My jaw dropped when you Maran'd me and even more so with Marshall. Sorry I didn't stick with it, it was I think my favourite character to date. As I said not a single poor interaction. Breaker btw is my favourite path as well. Good call Lol. Thanks so much. Love Fort alway have. See you soon
126279, Thanks for remembering the guy upstairs.
Posted by Luthantulas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hoped that our talks kept you motivated and enhanced your RP experience. I know I enjoyed our interactions as I'm morphing over to an Imm mindset.

GLWYN,

Luthantulas
126286, RE: Thanks for remembering the guy upstairs.
You were boss for sure. Thanks for the breaker path(I suspect it was you) & all the other good stuff. I'll roll another fortie soon. Maybe not a combat class. Lol
126278, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Altrana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So sorry to see you go; I had hoped to spend more time with you. Your character was very cool and very much the Marshall. Shame things didn't work out so we could play more together, but I hope that'll change soon.

126274, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Kolo Berekta the Initiate of the Jaguar, Marshall of the Fortress
Posted by Lithodora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job. Yes, you probably could have been more deathful, but if that's the biggest knock anyone has against your character then you're doing things right.
126273, Hate to see you go
Posted by Tummel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed having you around and our interactions, wish there could have been more. GLWYN

Tummel