Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Torna the Mistress of Offense
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126167
126167, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Torna the Mistress of Offense
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Nov 6 15:18:07 2015

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Torna perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:48
126241, Ragers I am not sure are for me.
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun to a degree, but I am just so used to having potions of return and such that I would continuously do stupid things and get stuck in places and such. Also, not having played a warrior in years I foolishly went with a giant, but giants are horrible unless you really know what you are doing or get to high levels probably. Dexy chars just blow them away for both PK and ranking in most cases. I did output a good amount of damage, but the damage has to actually hit to be worth it. Probably would have been a bit better at hero with legacies and higher skills but I just didn't have it in me. Someday I might try my second rager, but it will probably be a dex race or bard.

Thanks for the induction Tummel, was really hard to find you or the Commander during my hours and I actually was starting to think it wouldn't happen. Thanks for the advice Terxaxous, Hirleu, and GORRRR! Also, special thanks to Altrana for the fun fights. I tried to avoid you mostly but you kept coming. That last fight I had been stuck in the dream for two real life days because I had no way to get out or ask for help since they disabled notes there. You REALLY surprised me when suddenly I went from doing decent damage and defending ok to being dead in like two rounds. Never fought a monk before!
126186, Sorry to see this. GLWYN n/t
Posted by Tummel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t