Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Iassandra the Grand Master or Mistress of Artistry, Connoisseur of Forbidden Fruit
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=126135
126135, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Iassandra the Grand Master or Mistress of Artistry, Connoisseur of Forbidden Fruit
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 5 15:05:21 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Iassandra perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:174
126136, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Iassandra the Grand Master or Mistress of Artistry, Connoisseur of Forbidden Fruit
Posted by Dervish19 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Came back after 7 years break and stayed for as long as I could, but RL calls back.

Parandalia, you rock. Always aggressive and competent in PK.

Molqui, Terxax, good PK skills, guys, well played.

So sad the playerbase is lessening, Torak, may God bless you for all your promotional efforts, I hope they bring results :P
126138, Gonna miss you.
Posted by Parandalia Amberfoot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I didn't see you for a week or so, I began to worry this was coming. I like playing with other characters that know what they're doing in pk, and you were that.

I wish we had more time together, because I had some trips coming up that I wanted you there for, but alas...

Perhaps, in time, our paths will cross again. Take care, and GLWYN.
126140, Dammit
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Going to miss your chars, thought Iassandra was cool - did you like my whole "Sooo... tell me about <Mr. Fruit svirf>"? :)
126149, No :)
I thought you wanted to talk about how bad that char is and thus did not reply.

Once I got to know you are a binder + scarab, I tried to make good relations with you in order to gank elves together when you grow up :D
126142, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Iassandra the Grand Master or Mistress of Artistry, Connoisseur of Forbidden Fruit
Posted by Terxaxous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What a shame you have to be done. I hope you enjoyed your time back. It's always a shame to lose another player especially one that's fun to have in the game.

I did wonder one thing though. It seemed like you didn't try to go for echoes a lot when we fought. Was this just because I'm an elf? I know it can be a hard song to land on high int characters. But it can also be pretty disabling to a warrior too.

Hope you find time for another.
126147, I tried different tactics and...
Echoes and especially dirge seemed to be the bad choice vs STFU elves (especially from the Village). You are way too dangerous to waste that 4-6 rounds, so at the end I came to conclusion that the best tactics vs elves is just spam vibrato or gank. Or gank AND spam vibrato :D

And of course, Feign weakness to provoke them go balls deep and die.

126144, A shame..
Posted by Raltevio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Iassandra seemed cool. I hope you enjoyed your return while it lasted.

Hopefully life is going okay. Take it easy and maybe see you again some time soon.
126188, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Iassandra the Grand Master or Mistress of Artistry, Connoisseur of Forbidden Fruit
Posted by Tummel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our fights a lot. Well done after 7 years away.

Got a log of that raid w/ Iassandra, Scrange and Duurgh v. Tummel and Varnon?