Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125928
125928, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 17 06:57:43 2015

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Molqui perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:183
126006, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Dionis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You was to valetudinarian villager...
Think, that battleragers should be more simple in behavior and life will be more easy too.
All is easy:
If something has no magical aura then it is not magical :) And you removed me once from group for eating a stone skin flower despite my assurances it was just a drug... :)

I can even remember an amusing case, when one Kinslayer villager (not remember the full name) led us in some noexit trap in Mortorn, from where we could only recall via magic. So I told him a story about my tamed eagles, who could save us, and all is needed is just to sleep. He took a nap and I recalled us using a talisman... So a villager was saved via magic and full IC, and had awaken in his home. :)
126007, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by Grandalf on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If a villager doesn't want his groupmates using preps, that's their prerogative. If you tell a villager a story about LotR style eagles saving the day and zap them with a talisman when they sleep then, IC, you lied to them. You don't get to emote game mechanics.
126009, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Only wanted to admit, that this 'prerogative' just complicates the game for him... Easier to pretend the fool :) Thats all i wanted to say.
And about IC lies, yes sometimes people can lie to save someone life. (and IC too, why not)
126008, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
'Cos a villager would believe eagles could fly into a no exit room in mortorn?

Crappy villager.
126010, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Molqui Iraikul the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle
>'Cos a villager would believe eagles could fly into a no exit
>room in mortorn?
>
>Crappy villager.

Just a naive one! :) A good way to RP a fool sometimes... :)
126013, Dude, please
Posted by Somedude on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its too easy to find the player behind the char based on your posts. Please, don't do it. Or just post less.
125946, Well done. You will be missed. nt
Posted by Varnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
125933, A worthy foe.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sneaky elves make for tough opponents. I enjoyed our little skirmishes and the bit of banter back and forth. Hopefully we'll cross paths again before long. glwyn
125932, You were so awesome
Posted by Terxaxous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was extremely bummed that you deleted. I understand the reasons and think it is a wise and prudent move, but, I was still disappointed, nonetheless.

I was really looking forward to hitting hero range and doing some great things with you. Two elven battleragers running around would have been fun!

Anyways, thanks for the gear and all that you did for Terxaxous. You were really supportive and that meant alot. Thanks! Hopefully we will see you when school is over.