Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Flidyitz Yudnaldup the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125772
125772, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Flidyitz Yudnaldup the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 2 19:33:48 2015

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Flidyitz perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:78
125812, Being always ready to mix up gets massive props
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were totally good for the game, pity you've deleted.
125801, Sad to see you deleted
Posted by Dionis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Thought to have some more fun.. and now I'm almost alone with this spiderwoman. :)
125799, I suppose I will claim this
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Once upon a time I was good at cf. that time passed. I loved wildcat and ram was great for ranking and against mobs. I moved foru fiancé and have been unemployed so I had a lot of hours to play. Varnon was cool, harbringer too.

Adira was a tool and I am surprised that outlander imms are cool with the fact you are so impotent you can really only kill other outlanders. I had a muter reaver and ghosting cabal was so easy I didn't even bother, but hey, you emote! So ummm grow a pair and learn to really hunt.
125811, RE: I suppose I will claim this
Posted by Adira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I shall reply to your message, merely to say that it does not deserve a reply. Try roleplaying.

Regarding your massive success with Neyveryd. Well done with your accomplished 37 pks over 400 hours.

125814, He played Grippledank
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or something like that. Reaver trannie, was pretty deadly if my memory is correct.
Just an FYI.

Don't reply with sarcasm or taunts or whatever that remark is intended to be if you don't think it merits a reply by the way. Hard to ignore people that say things about a char you play that is still active, but it's generally for the best.
125815, RE: He played Grippledank
Posted by Lithodora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
She was fated to post that. Can't argue with fate. :)
125819, Worst attempted insult ever. nt
Posted by Jeffrey "Jeff" Albertson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
125821, nah, you really are a tool.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i'd rather play against Sodsob than with you any day of the week
125817, I have seen Adira kill cabal enemies?
Posted by Confused reaver on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Did she kill you as a harbinger? I know that killing wardens rather indiscriminately is completely kosher from having played my share of reavers - but I always thought that the harbinger branch was sort of off limits?
125818, RE: I have seen Adira kill cabal enemies?
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I suspect it's a cost/benefit analysis on the part of the Outlander imms. Does the character in question do more to advance the cabal's agenda than he or she does to hinder it, e.g. by killing existing cabal members and/or dissuading neutral/good aligned characters from joining in the first place?

If the answer is "yes" then that character can do whatever he or she wants so long as it has a reasonable role-play basis and doesn't explicitly contradict cabal dogma. If the answer is "no" then the character should probably be removed from the cabal because they represent a "net negative".

I don't have enough information to comment on how that equation plays out in Adira's case.
125820, RE: I have seen Adira kill cabal enemies?
Posted by Dionis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think nothing to discuss here.. Sure Adira has Role.
Lets just play and enjoy. All in all its going to be very interesting!