Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125742
125742, (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 1 22:36:54 2015

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Valdifer perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:355
125802, You are the real NR!
Posted by Dionis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it was always fun to see you in realms!
I'm sorry for leaving you alone last time you fought Empire...Dionis had other lC biz so couldn't assist you that time.
125805, RE: You are the real NR!
Posted by Vonzamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having read your first message, I am glad to see you are still around and seem to be enjoying yourself. I always got the support I wanted from Dionis considering I went into a lot of fights I didn't play on sticking around for very long.
125766, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
I remember when everyone was bitching about Oshui and having the thought that I could do close to the same thing with a Cheetah with ignite. Not quite, but it was still really good. It was completely overpowering in some situations, completely useless in others, but overall the best util form in my opinion and among the top 5 of shifter forms overall (Silverback is #1 IMHO)

I meant for Valdifer to be an Akresius follower. I took too long completing a task, then just kinda lost interest after my Hiatus. I think I bitched to much both IC and OOC anyway.

Drehir: Thanks for the shot at nightreaver, eldering, and title and all.

Toad: Kinda funny to see they make you do the dirty work:) Anyway, thanks for the talk. IMHO Valdifer was kinda a ####ty nightreaver. I (the player) when faced with decisions I saw as RP vs player fun (others or mine) tended to lean toward player fun this time around. His only saving grace was that he was a bit bloodthirsty (and self destructive).

Others, post and I'll respond.

I love to throw down and don't really care if I win or lose as long as it is a good fight. There are still enough other players with this same mentality to keep me around for now.

125770, Your last comment, right on man!
Posted by Bicthel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did not know this was a Vonzamir character but I loved the attitude, the big balls attitude, and willingness to shine some old school CF glory in 2015.

Your build was super, you lucky dog. Glad you got to play it, especially with ignite.

Keep on having fun and making the game fun.
125771, RE: Your last comment, right on man!
Why didn't you corpse guard me! (jk) We only had two fights (which you won both of) but that is a pretty sneaky build you have there.
125773, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Posted by Lithodora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think you only got me the once (Thanks Sodsob!) but I hated it when you were around because you were such a huge inconvenience. Every day I'd have twelve hours to go try and kill people before having to hide indoors or in a guild for the other twelve.

You also complicated things during the day. I knew that if I ever got into a fight with someone outdoors you'd be right there to fly down and pounce me to death. The one nice thing was that you had chameleon, so whenever you weren't visible I knew you weren't flying around.
125774, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
The few times we did get locked up, you handled me pretty well I thought.
125775, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Posted by Lithodora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The one time in Voralian where I fought the cheetah straight-up and made you flee I was hasted. I think most of the other times when we fought I had to flee pretty quickly.
125776, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Posted by Adira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks. We had a few good hunts. I always enjoyed you being around.

You will be missed. GLWYN.
125792, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
To me it seemed like we had some initial tension, but that cleared up once you were nightreavered. I had been eldered so had meant to try to clash with you a bit after, but it seemed like we always got along or had more pressing matters afterward. So good hunts, even though we never nailed the target we really wanted.
125798, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Valdifer Vardez the Bloody Claw of the Hunt
Posted by Adira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, there was. If you were NR'ed over me, I fully intended on con-deathing you. ;)

Ahh.. I love outlander dynamics. ;)

We had a pretty good start together with Nikarta. You left some pretty big shapeshifter shoes to fill.

Hope to see you again in the fields.
125796, Toad alert!
Posted by Voszoad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually did like you and sorta had to come down on you
with your decision on you know who. Though as time passed.....
The Toad showed respect to you by acknowledging you.

All around pretty awesome character.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

Toad
125797, RE: Toad alert!
FWIW, I agreed w everything you said and had talked to said character about it prior w a basic reaction of "What were you thinking." It was a case of me the player wanting to see him get a second chance, although I fully acknowledge Validfer the char should have had no interest in that.
125803, RE: Toad alert!
Posted by Arven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Keep going NR! You played well!!
It seems I'm the one whose name no one pronouncing.:)
*wink* toad ;)
You can pronounce now... I will return not soon. Only after the condeath of you know who ;) however, maybe it will happen and sooner then I want. :(
125790, Enjoyed very much our IC hatred/Combat.
Posted by Luthantulas2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was always willing to throw down and you were too. GLWYN.

125793, RE: Enjoyed very much our IC hatred/Combat.
Some good fights and some good talks.
125755, Good Journey.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed Valdifer and had a good time hunting and rping with you. I hope you had some fun as well.
125769, RE: Good Journey.
Liked you too and wish our times had overlapped some more. Me with an airform and you with a water form and both of us with land forms let us cover a lot of territory.
125754, Somewhat a loner, but that's to be expected from your build
Posted by Gromm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were nice as Nightreaver. Pity you had to make a break, you would've go off with a better blast.

I almost pity those who were not on your team, and thanks for the help with Thaar those times.
125768, RE: Somewhat a loner, but that's to be expected from your build
I loved Gromm with this guy and Gargnok before him. It's good to see new blood in the game and I am glad to see you seem to be catching on so fast (even if you were a Sodsob fanboy IRL)
125753, You sure made me save my martial trance for the nights
Posted by Zqoemoa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN
125767, RE: You sure made me save my martial trance for the nights
Nailing shadows was a lot harder than you would think with an owl.
125750, You were awesome, i enjoyed our talks and fights.
Posted by amazingdonnie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
GLWYN, i hope we interact again.
125745, BOOoooo, great character and fun player!
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
man did I like you

great build, too