Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zarzithuul Daa'vihd the Holy of Faith, Failed Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125625
125625, (DELETED) [None] Zarzithuul Daa'vihd the Holy of Faith, Failed Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 21 11:02:20 2015

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Zarzithuul perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:156
125660, Sweet! I played with one of your chars again! It was fun! (nt)
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
125656, RE: (DELETED) [None] Zarzithuul Daa'vihd the Holy of Faith, Failed Magistrate
Posted by Bromgrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some great times, shame about being full stripped by the Empire so much. It would have been interesting to see if the same situation we were forced to would have happened if they didn't.

I saw you a couple of times after, and I was hoping you would get back in your stride and join scarab or something (though I now see the father you referred to wasn't Scarabaeus).

Great character and you never broke character to complain. Looking forward to your next.
125659, <3
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Love you bebe
125631, Sad to see this.
Posted by Raltevio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I hope you enjoyed the interactions. Whether you knew it or not, when I threw you the curveball with the powerful devil responding to your prayers, I was not intending to derail your empowerment concept. You could have equally of turned the devil down (taken "door B" so to speak) and had some fun on that front. I was planning to hound you with unholy minions, had you done so.

You were essentially existing within an interactive storyline, and I was planning to reconcile your religion with said curveball, and give you the option of being able to properly utilize your RC reward (Hell's Pact) in a guilt-free manner where personal RP was concerned. Note: The devil thing set you up for this, otherwise the only other role appropriate option would have been Pain.

I had more planned for you in future weeks, but first I was without a reliable connection, then a holiday, and recently my hours have tailed off due to a change in the structure of my days.

I really hope you enjoyed this attempt at Greenways. As well as the summoning match for the kitten's life in Galadon.

Good luck with your next.
-Ralt
125637, You're the bestest!
Posted by legobelt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously, thank you so much for the awesome interactions, you literally made this char worth playing. Your random interactions and such were so much fun, thank you so much. Sorry about the delete, but with school and such I really could only put in times on friday maybe and saturday even less maybe. :(

I'll definitely be tempted to hit you up with my next char whenever that happens.

Thanks again!
125655, RE: Sad to see this.
Posted by Bromgrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This explains a few (IC) things. The uninduction I was forced to make and a few RP things with Zarz.

It was great in the mausoleum when I had to rapidly think how to get out of a getting crippled by the demon/shade/whatever it was that was speaking with Zarz.

Thanks for that Raltevio.