Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Buoncuoi StrongAle the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125357
125357, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Buoncuoi StrongAle the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 28 13:28:55 2015

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Buoncuoi perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:240
125460, Most fun leveling I've ever had!
Posted by Bildot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That one time leveling at Nightwalkers with you was probably the most fun leveling session I've had. We had to get creative and use some serious tactics. Really enjoyed that! We just seemed to work well together!
125494, RE: Most fun leveling I've ever had!
Posted by Buoncuoi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was good times for me also, and you have no idea how hard it is for a villager to find an effective ranking group mate!
125506, Now I'm jealous! NT
Posted by Beshkelme on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
125368, Kinslayer was great rp for me
Posted by Bromgrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our interactions, and really enjoyed interactions with others where I got you call you kinslayer.

Our fights could only go way, you entwine me and then deathblow me to death, so I hope you don't mind me be over cautious.
125372, RE: Kinslayer was great rp for me
You are a good presence for the Law. I believe a polearm spec could really put deathblows to rest. Comparing with others, it was really hard to hit you with deathblows because of the polearm if you can believe that. Nevertheless, I have enjoy fighting you and the war with the Tribunal, good times.
125358, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Buoncuoi StrongAle the Legend of the Battlefield, Kinslayer
There he goes, Buoncuoi is dead for those who cares.

Legacy: Forge and Outcry of Steel
Comment on legacies: Forge does what it does, Outcry of Steel on a dwarf fails often, but for what it is worth, is still a great legacy. The dashing to chase people and the fact that they can not outrun you is great fun, you should try it, maybe better on a sneaky character.

Weapons: mace and flail, cookie cutter combo for cabal wars.

Battle Cabal: This is my first battle character. I found that the ranking up in battle is quite tedious, especially by yourself due to the fact that there is no source of healing for you. Other than that, deathblow is awesome, resistance is awesome and you gain a measure of respect being a berserker (people think twice about attacking you).

Characters of note:
In more than 200 hours, I met many so I won't be able to remember many but a few stands out:

Hit the Provost: Funny one, great roleplay and effective at bringing down criminals, thanks for keeping track of my warrants har!

Jackners: I know what you did last summer ;)

Eleri: You were soft meat and die so many times coming up the ranks, and then one day you just decide to start kicking asses left and right and really give me plenty of troubles. Kudos.

Sodsob: Were I worth many charges? I must have contribute a good amount to your weapons yes?

High Priests: current and former, I love fighting priests, they are soft meat, Zsz the Nightreaver also!

Eleria: Am I glad to see you whenever there was war at the Empire Palace with bad odds! Fighting them without the head is just a death sentence.

Kowela: Tough orangutang, that's all I can say about it.

Knotdee: I like you, and I like you even better that time when I was able to dash in the Inn and kill you before you were able to kick me out.. good time.

Varnon: You and I go way back, thanks for bringing me up to hero and more.. Great commander!

Drillmaster: You and I go way back also, in fact you gave me the recommendation I needed to go in battle, thanks!

Current battles: The torch has been pass, carry it well!

Thanks the immortals for the lastname and the Kinslayer title, a title is a title, who cares what it says har! I was hoping for another cosmetic title in the 200 hours but o well.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

See you guys/girls.

125359, Bravo.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Taking a character to Con Death is an achievement in and of itself. Great Job.

You and I didn't interact but a handful of times but I was always hesitant of dwarf berserkers because of the huge damage output, so, that last fight was surprising. Maybe we'll have a more interesting and numerous set of encounters with your next incarnation. Whatever it is, I wish you good luck.
125362, RE: Bravo.
Yes, I have a feeling the dolphin hits hard, but didn't realize it hits that hard! I think there was some MASSACREs landing through resistance and Gates legacy. I was hoping to get lucky with deathblows, but in the end it was a good fight nevertheless, see you in the fields!
125365, It doesn't hit that hard.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You weren't resisting for the first 3/4ths of the fight. Normal dolphin damage tops out at mangles. The hardest hit I was able to muster through resist and gates was a maims/mutilates. Had you been resisting that would have gone much differently.
125370, RE: It doesn't hit that hard.
I see now, I thought I remember I ate some big damage just before I bloodthirst on that fight. Forgetting to put up resistance before a fight happens more often than I would like to lol. Good fight nevertheless.
125360, We had some good fights
Posted by Aufang on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bloodthirst is a nasty powerful ability. Actually, I kind of wished that you weren't bloodthirsting the last time we fought at the destructor just so I could at least know how many hps you had left. It couldn't have been much as you were convulsing but you managed to hit me in the round before my attacks went through. I might have to post that log. I wonder if you knew just how close you were? Exciting stuff though!
125361, RE: We had some good fights
Those fights were quite exciting. The time at the Destructor, I have a feeling I was real close to death but after having you stuck at the Destructor, I was not going to let go! LoL, truly good times. Congrats on being Rhyme btw!
125363, Enjoyed our time.
Posted by Varnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wish there was more like you in the game. So willing to mix it up despite knowing that battleragers are all or nothing as a warrior.

Hope you enjoy our travels as much as I did.

The only issue I had with you is your connection or mind or whatever, but still a solid presence and villager.

GLWYN

125371, RE: Enjoyed our time.
I have enjoyed our travel immensely. The losing mind often is due to the fact that I was doing school work when things were quiet in the mud, so that's what happened.