Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125294
125294, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 14 13:58:35 2015

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Lilyth perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:682
129324, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by Lilyth (Amora ) (Kii ) (Vhree) on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm finally letting myself read my goodbyes! And also returning to Carrion Fields this week after 15 months.

I loved this character but was in the middle of putting up a show in 8 days (Billy Elliot) and was having a VERY hard time not being sucked back in.

I've just returned this week after being gone from carrion fields (15 months?) and am looking forward to playing some more.

I literally forced myself not to read my goodbye posts because I knew I just didn't have the discipline not to create another character.

I'll be reading over these in detail later and responding.
Lilyth, Druid of Jormyr (Circle of the Black Thorn Prior)

Other Druids: Amora (Scarab Druid)
Crystanthia (Sylvan Druid in Instendil's Time)
Alyre (Druid of Shokai in Fortress)
Iia (Outlander Chaos Druid)
Tira (Nexus Druid of Twist, Paragon of Honesty)

Some others:
Kii, Brutal Bandit of Balance (Nexus) thief
Ssii (Weaponless battlerager beastmaster)
Elasia the Adversary of the Lawless, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Vree V'kar the Calculating Force of Orderly Greed

PS: I will NOT be starting with a drud. Those take so much time and energy that I try to only do that every 2 years ;)
129326, Aeria and Ambra too, right? NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
129331, Yes!
Posted by Amora on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I spent last week after rolling a character acquiring windows xp and zmud again so I could re-acclimate playing on my mac.
129422, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Scary as hell.

Even your old buggy Druids were less scary than lilyth.

Two best things about you were:
A) you didn't rub losers faces in it after killing them,
B) you acted as a balance against an otherwise crazy strong empire force.

Ironically B is how I got to experience A, since I walked into the trap you'd set for empire with the intention of hunting them myself.

Well played sir.m

Incidentally I was convinced that by staying logged on I would lose my unholy to you. Think I would have if it wasn't for the unexpected nexan intervention. I thought it was a trick to lure me into the wilds though so didn't support him when he intervened. Then you killed him and it was too late!

Tsal.
129423, RE: you didn't rub losers faces in it after killing them
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess looting prep bags doesn't count.
129424, Other than multi-killing a lowbie of mine a time or 12, they are super non-griefer.
http://www.qhcf.net/premium/logbin/58062bf5d8ad9
129430, RE: you didn't rub losers faces in it after killing them
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you are an ap your prep bag isn't your biggest concern. :)
125346, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by Von on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember our times when Empire was dominating hero ranks and we always tore through them. You and Von made a great team, and seemed to understand each other without much having to be said.
Fought you as another character; and experienced firsthand what I saw as Von :)
Great fighter, GLWYN
125333, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow you were super tough. Every single fight I had with you had me wishing I had a way to hold you down just for a little bit. Some I was so close to getting you but I never did. You got me heaps tho, and you were always super respectful, who knows what may have happened if you kept some of my instruments. I didnt know where some of them came from for ages :P

Having you on the prowl helped me find alot of super awesome hiding places, well comparatively to what I know. I think for a good 4-5 hr period I managed to hide away when there was me versus a combo of 8-9 outlander/fort. I consider the fact I stayed safe so long a win in my book!

Hope you return soon and bring another quality char along with it.
125313, This bums me out.
Posted by Alanabra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was really looking forward to learning the druid class from you. Looks like I have to forge ahead and figure it out on my own now!

I had interacted with you across a number of characters and was impressed all around.
125310, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Lilyth Nightwind the Culmination of Devastation
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you most of the time, every once and awhile you rubbed me the wrong way(don't get me wrong it was okay, but you wandered why people didnt stay to fight and jumped thier stuff and the other four people would all be less than 10%hp, so I understood why they bounced). But man did we cause some freaking drestruction and lay waste to our enemies. Most times I died because I was the only one that couldn't camo but man we still did come cool stuff up in emperial lands. The few times we fought i know you got me once or six times, but I also think I got you once.

'
Good luck with your next, its always nice to have someone that is scary good at pk for them mud I think personally.

Marintok
125299, I miss you already.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had no idea you were as old as you were. Man, well done. Would have liked to seen you finish it on up, couldn't have been too many more hours but yeah, stand out all the way. Maybe I'll see you again with the next incarnation. I grabbed your PBF too.
125298, Ah, a pity, we rode well ~
Posted by Gromm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~
125296, Good game. You were a legendary character.
And by far CF's greatest (undisputed) druid player.
125297, Disagree. Nt
Posted by k-b on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nt
125300, About? nt
nt
125301, You meant "good name", right?
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
125304, En-Lilyth
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
See what I did there?