Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Crizus Kurnos'el'Dura the Holy of Faith, Neophyte of the Enclave, Imperial High Priest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=125288
125288, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Crizus Kurnos'el'Dura the Holy of Faith, Neophyte of the Enclave, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 14 04:27:19 2015

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Crizus perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:161
125293, Enjoyed a few good bouts with you.
Posted by Nydfeldt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made for an interesting matchup. That added sanctuary/Black-sanc on top of giant resist made me a little more careful when fighting you than some others but I'll admit, I was looking forward to many more in the future. Regardless of what happened though, I hope you come back with another that you enjoy.
125292, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Crizus Kurnos'el'Dura the Holy of Faith, Neophyte of the Enclave, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Varnon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The game will be worse without you.

Good foe.

GLWYN
125291, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Crizus Kurnos'el'Dura the Holy of Faith, Neophyte of the Enclave, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Verathi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go.
125290, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Crizus Kurnos'el'Dura the Holy of Faith, Neophyte of the Enclave, Imperial High Priest
Posted by Eliara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a tough foe. Sorry it ended so soon for you. Hope you pick up something else that's fun.
125289, you punk.
Posted by Varaez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why the delete? Our IMM is awesome - I enjoyed interacting with you, and you damn near killed me a few times. Can't believe you dropped the axe on a leader char!