Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Alas, all good things must come to an end.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124974&mesg_id=125070
125070, RE: Alas, all good things must come to an end.
Posted by Zhabala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had nothing against the player, but... While anathema you did so many things that would go against imperial law, and that was something I could not role with.

I was thinking several times, to role your way, BUT - What would it give me?! Nothing, as you would be emperor.. So my best shot, was to stay put and hope for a change at the throne. Leaving me as the only option to Xeneth really. But, I lost interest in the char after almost 3-4 weeks where I would be the only Imperial on, and with you, kregan, Yaztran running after me, along with scarabs, outlanders and villagers... So I burned out. A healer is fun, when you have friends, a lone healer in empire, well... I went to first circle of hell once, to kill a mob there, and after having spent 4 hours or so, I finally killed the mob. It would have taken me and Sindrir like 5 minuts, tops!

So, bit thumbs up for sticking it out. A (IC) thumbs down, for breaking imperial law so many times while anathema (I know why and your justification of it, I just dont agree) :)

See you in the fields.