Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Sero Kaegrokothar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124950
124950, (AUTO) [None] Sero Kaegrokothar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 17 08:26:04 2015

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sero perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:91
125104, Curious if there was a story behind the Draconic lastname.
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
125107, RE: Curious if there was a story behind the Draconic lastname.
Posted by Sero on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had some ideas floating around that I just never got around to.
125086, RE: (AUTO) [None] Sero Kaegrokothar the Champion of Battlefields, Anathema to the Empire
Ah damn. I guess it has been a while since I've logged on. Unfortunately I've been stressed out over the past month and a half trying to finish my dissertation after having lost it to a virus. I'll have to get back on here once everything is taken care of. This was my first character on CF and probably my first time touching a MUD in 12 years or so.
I want to say thank you to both Kregan and Azhag for taking the time to teach me the ropes and being patient with my learning. You guys made my experience exceptional.
125088, First character?
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On CF? And you made it to level 46 on a duergar and managed to get Anathema?

Good on you sir. Hope you can come back after all that work is done :)
125090, RE: First character?
Haha thanks for the praise but the leveling came with help from Azhag. Pretty much grouped with him every chance I had. Probably would've con died a lot sooner if it weren't for his advice.
125009, Like others, I hope you are around.
Posted by Lararani on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After the first fight, I tried to avoid killing you, but I think I got you a second time defending.

I liked Sero and tried to give hints. You can make a good CFer, just keep what you were doing, and try to learn from others.

GLWYN.
125091, RE: Like others, I hope you are around.
You were outstanding. Thanks for the advice on how to build my character after killing me. Those kind of interactions were ones I enjoyed
124972, Hope you're still around
Posted by Azhag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked you a lot.I know CF can be brutal, but I think you had real potential if you could get the hang of it.
124973, I think the same
Posted by Tsalantha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You just need to cover a few basics and you'll be doing really well with the attitude you have.
125087, RE: Hope you're still around
Brutal but you made it fun for me! Thank you for making my experience a good one
124965, Damnit!
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sorry to see this. When I "left empire" the note I got in response from you I could see it had hit you hard I tried sending more notes but I think that was the last time you logged on. This did weight on my mind with the decision because I didn't want to ruin the time and effort that someone else had put in.

I really wish you had taken the time just to reply once more.

I thought your can do attitude and you "fearlessness" were great. And I hope the little quests I pointed you towards helped you learn a few things about the layout of the lands. I saw these as a fitting method because having done a few of them myself and learning a few along the way I knew they were safe and could give a few bits and pieces that would help with survivability.

I was planning on "fighting" you a few times to try help boost your survivability and your preparation. Both from staying around longer and being able to escape quickly if needs be.

I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. I also really hope you have something else bouncing around the fields.
125089, RE: Damnit!
I had some ideas of how to RP with you following the note I sent and wish I had been available to see them through. Thank you for taking the time to show me they layout of CF and leading me to those quests that sent me EVERYWHERE, even if I did get lost and frustrated haha. It's been a very long time since I've done anything like this and hope that I was ok in our interactions.
125092, RE: Damnit!
Posted by Jarmel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were great! I am glad I could help you out where I could

For what it's worth I would have had your back as much as I could. All the best finishing your paper see you in the fields :)