Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Milonuthial Taen the Guiding Hand of the Awakened Ancient, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124256
124256, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Milonuthial Taen the Guiding Hand of the Awakened Ancient, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri May 15 17:43:14 2015

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Milonuthial perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:474
124294, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Milonuthial Taen the Guiding Hand of the Awakened Ancient, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job! Even with the recent changes this is a blow for the tree.

GLWYN
124287, You know, you were the only Outlander I liked...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...in about 4-5 years.

So, good job by you!

You were a solid healer too.
124290, RE: You know, you were the only Outlander I liked...
Posted by Milo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know very well how it can all go splat with a character. But seeing you two delete really made me sad. Competent players as allies can sometimes be tough to find. Especially as your role begins to restrict.
Thanks for the fun!
124269, No unexpected, but sad.
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sad to see this. I had been waiting for it for a while but I'm still bummed.

I really REALLY liked you, you seemed SO new to the game in some aspects and you got me killed at least once (or you weren't new and made sure to have a reaver killed the only way you could. haha).

You also saved my life countless of times when I didn't ask for it, which I as a player is grateful for, but RP-wise Liantae most of the times didn't like it.

I never did get to kill you did? For the longest time I held off killing you since you seemed so new and died so often, but once I started trying, you always managed to slip away near death.

It's a shame that the RP-line I tried to start off never got anyway, I'm not even sure Lilyth mentioned it to you... Hopefully there will be a new sunwarden for me to harass with my plans and schemes.

I hope to see you soon again in the game, you're great!
124272, RE: No unexpected, but sad.
Posted by Milo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My first healer ever and I know none of the area explore places that well. I was typing supp one time trying to remember which of the 500 supplications a healer has to cure deafness :) So yeah, it must have been obvious to a couple of people. I improved but I have a long way to go as a healer but at least I can see it from here.

If I knew you were hunting goodies, then I wouldn't come to your aid unless it was a raid situation. If you said anything over the CB then I would make an effort to keep a refugee alive. I feel kind of proud of that last one.

I don't think you did, but half my deaths were to drow warriors so, think of it as luck.

One of my two regrets is not sticking it out to hear the rest of the story on what you mentioned. But I expect there are one or two wardens better able to do so than I could.

124263, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Milonuthial Taen the Guiding Hand of the Awakened Ancient, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In some ways I'm disappointed in this and in some ways I'm glad that you stuck it out as long as you did. I was glad that I had a chance to make you Sunwarden, I felt you did a good job of trying to strengthen the Wardens in the Tree and I thank you for that.

I wish you had given some time to let me speak to you before you decided to delete, I wanted to ask you some questions and now will not have the chance to. I hope that whatever you create next, you have good luck with and enjoy.
124271, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Milonuthial Taen the Guiding ...
Posted by Cleauseau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for all that you did for Milo. It was interesting and fun throughout most his life and it is much appreciated. I wish that I could have stuck it out too but I couldn't work up the energy to be as involved as I feel a leader should be. Having a deadbeat or abusive leader would have been worse I am sure :)