Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Aerinni the Ogoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=124193
124193, (DELETED) [None] Aerinni the Ogoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed May 6 19:16:34 2015

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Aerinni perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:26
124213, Sorry Forties!
Posted by Aerinni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved the thought of playing Aerinni more than I loved it in actuality... I just have been having a hard time finding time to log in recently, and when I *do* have the time, I really just don't want to. Probably the good weather, plus increasingly limited time to play.

Mute was just one of the flaws I took with her, but definitely was the most frustruating (obviously). The inability to use a healer cost me quite a few times - and this was a side effect of muteness that I didn't know.

Anyways, it wasn't anything or anyone who caused me to delete - I just wasn't feeling it.

124196, Mute ought to be a real pain to play.
Posted by Kowelu Rizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was curious about your background. Also, didn't know you were a goodie, much less fort app.
124195, RE: (DELETED) [None] Aerinni the Ogoshi
Posted by Adesoka on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see this. For what it's worth I had sent you a note and was planning on inducting you next I saw you. It's just so tough going the mute route as it's hard to check and send notes during raids or when things are busy. I would usually get around to checking your note (receiving it would get lost in the spam) and it'd already be too late for it to be relevant. It also didn't help that you were an assassin so I'd often write tells to send you and then you'd be hidden and I couldn't "keepreply" since you couldn't send a tell yourself.

All that to say that I sympathised with what must have been a frustrating experience. Hope it hasn't discouraged you, and good luck with your next!

Adesoka
124197, Keepreply works with an argument.
Posted by Kowelu Rizzle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>keepreply Aerinni
You start keeping your reply to Aerinni.

Don't need her to talk to do it.