Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Bagoola the Commander of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123971
123971, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Bagoola the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 7 21:33:17 2015

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Bagoola perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:95
123973, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Bagoola the Commander of Warfare
Posted by ZheeserC on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Nice to hear someone liked me, truth is the character was really tough to play. I haven't played in some time and had enough fun, learned enough but I wrote a great deal and the Immortals of Nexus were visible several times, and proved that they were not going to give me any edge value for any of my writing, cut me off at 1400 (pretty lame)
When you write and write and get nothing for it, it takes away from the character. I explored up to attune and still had about nothing for any edges, it was tough to compete
The tribunal AP that waited outside Modan for me anytime I logged on, or followed me around was Bs btw, that's bs Tribunal abuse of their detect hidden and mobility just to pad kills. I am still learning how to play a Nexun and I will likely play another, after I have a lot more role pre-written

Nexun could sure use a couple warriors btw

Chris
123987, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Bagoola the Commander of Warfare
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
like "the cat" i just wrote about you were enough of a presence to have a nickname in my head "the bull" I seriously hate minospeach though and htat is probaby why i didnt talk to you more, but you mixed it up and that is part of the fun of the game I think. And sometimes the IMM stuff just cant be helped, sometimes you get lucky sometimes you dont. come back to nexus and have some more fun.

Marintok
123972, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Bagoola the Commander of Warfare
Posted by varik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Noooooooo!!! I loved Bagoola!