Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Talice the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123968
123968, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Talice the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 7 15:32:03 2015

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Talice perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:191
123976, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Talice the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope you enjoyed the char. Time and other commitments defeated you?

You seemed quite tough but I have never played an assassin since they got martial trance so really don't know the ins and outs of how this works.

GLWYN
123988, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Talice the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Dan83 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mostly time really. I placed a post over on qhcf. My time over the last couple of weeks was fairly short and being shadow Lord I didn't just want to drift along like that taking up the position when there was now someone else who could take it.
Also I had already achieved more than I ever expected with this character so was happy to move on.
124051, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Talice the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No worries. But maybe next time make the next goal age death ... In Empire! :) :)

Liked the char.

GLWYN