Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Throndin Agatok the Sun-Blessed Noble, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123890
123890, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Throndin Agatok the Sun-Blessed Noble, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 28 16:39:36 2015

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Throndin perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:179
123909, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Throndin Agatok the Sun-Blesse...
Posted by Retan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, What a great run!

I had originally planned to be a bit more PK centric, but after I met Avderlain and really learned about his religion, I obviously couldn’t go that route! I had never done a tribunal and wanted to give it a go so I rolled up Throndin. Ended up in the right place at the right time and made Provost rather quickly with Mmachadin’s recommendation (Thanks!). I also have never had a leader. So here I am, first time trib, and now first time leader…. It was a bit hectic for me, but I thought I made choices that Throndin would have done.

For those who saw Throndin as Order focused:

Throndin was not just Order Focused. Of course I had to have Order prevalent in his role or else he wouldn’t have been as good in the spire, but he always focused on the light. He never assisted evils and preached a good bit to any he worked with (Ask Haraji and even akageaiad).

Good Byes:

Avderlain- Honestly one of the best Imms I have interacted with. You were able to answer my questions well, and with your own emote flair. I’m sorry I went out like I did, but RL is taking over. Thanks for all the time and effort from you. I had a blast and I hope you did too!

Umiron- I tried to come to you like a Manager goes to the CEO. I looked to you for wisdom and a go-ahead on most of the important things I was doing in the spire. Thanks for the interactions we had!

Spire:

Mmachadin- Damn you! I wish you would have stayed alive longer. I could have used more knowledge so I could learn! I had a great time with you, and against you as Erjolic Sungruth.

Haraji- My first “Friend”. I really felt like I could have gotten you to turn, and then I lost that hope during one of our interactions. We worked well together and we were balancing each other.

Akageaiad- I trusted you as a Tribunal, but never expected to see you try and turn. I said stuff here and there just to keep the RP going, but never figured it would amount to anything. Thanks for being a good Provincial and putting your words in when I asked for them.

Thredyen- Well, we just gave the spire a hard hit didn’t we. I expected to see you as Justiciar or Vindicator, not Deleted lol. Thanks for being a Provincial in a time where I just couldn’t keep any.

All those Magistrates that I left behind- I can’t think of all your names but I hope I did well as Provost and now you can finally for PK the tree and take the Fetish again.

All the Magistrates that our times never synced- Sorry! Calantar comes to mind here. I think you were in Modan for about a month and I still never saw you.

Empire:

Several of you worked with me, but not directly. Thanks for not making that strain to hard…

Reegun: The call to PK in towns IMO was dumb, but I am sure there was a reason for it. It made Throndin dislike you from that point on.

Tree:

Irwabereth- You come to mind first. You were my Bane from an early age, but deleted not to far into my life time. We RPed a bunch and I really enjoyed it!

Milo(Elf Healer)- Always there to heal that huntress. Ugh! Once I got my guards as provost it got easier for me. Keep up the good work!

Raeth- You were dangerous, but not on your first strike for me. It was more of a “Hey, time to think about leaving here” call to Throndin. If I was fully prepped I could sit and fight you, but you wouldn’t stay if I did.

Liantae- Holy crap. Just Holy crap. Even fully prepped I had to be very cautious fighting you. Sometimes I got the upper hand, but you would flee before I could do anything with it.

Others I have forgotten- I promise I tried to not take the fetish! I only did it when Mmachadin was alive, and only went when he asked me to. After he left, I never touched it.

Fortress:

Most of you were actually quite rude to me and acted like I was nothing more than another neutral walking about. Not sure where that came from, including threats from several Baerinika followers. I found it funny that you fight for the light, yet turn your back on a member of it. Guess the fortress changed a bit since I was last there.

If I forgot you please speak up! IF you post I will reply!
123893, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Throndin Agatok the Sun-Blessed Noble, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Mmachadin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Sat Mar 28 16:39:36 2015

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the
>Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
> on the Theran calendar Throndin perished, never to
>return.

Hey good character all around wished you stuck
It out longer