Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Szeven Hanzoso the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123702
123702, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Szeven Hanzoso the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 9 03:59:19 2015

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Szeven perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:147
123759, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Szeven Hanzoso the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go. You seemed over it a bit when we last chatted.

No need to appologise about being War Master, when opportunity strikes one takes it eh :)

It was good having you round. GLWYN
123718, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Szeven Hanzoso the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial Blade
Posted by Szeven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I heard about the imperials going to interesting places I had never been before I rolled up what I thought would be a great pve warrior in hopes to see things I never could on my own. It was really amazing. I finally got to see all the ancient dragon lairs, except for tiamat, and I got to see hell. A LOT of work was put into that area. I have not read dante's divine comedy, but I have read a lot about it and I have researched the lore behind the three works. So seeing all that come to life was really incredible. Scar you did a fantastic job on the area, and I would like to thank you for it and all the work you do for the game. Amazing.

Kregan just as I said the day I was made war master, and you logged in like a half hour after it happened, I think Xeneth would have promoted either of us, but I was on at the time. I got the feeling his decision a coin toss of sorts because he talked you up as much as he said I would be a good war master. I'm glad I was demoted when I didn't show up for a week, but I was even more glad when I saw it was you who was promoted. I was gone because the imperial hoard was very boring unless we were exploring, and that aspect seemed to be on hold, so I made an alt to play around with while I waited to see what would happen. When I logged Szeven in it was either join in on the 5 man gang squad or be chased down and multikilled by fortress+outlander and looted reasons that were not true. If you're going to loot just loot. Don't make up lies to explain why you looted, that's very unclassy. Fortlander seems pretty boring too, I don't understand why people join that cabal, I certainly am not. Either way it was not fun anymore. My alt turned out to be a lot of fun, so I'm sticking with it.

Thanks to the imms who spend their free time keeping a free game running. Your work is very much appreciated. Thanks to all the people who play CF. Even the bad ones who like to break role and grief others, you are the ones that bring other players together when we band up and campaign to kill you jerks. Thank you!
123710, Heh. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
123717, Heh youself Sam.
Posted by Szeven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know, I started a trend.