Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Genn Vek the Artful Eyes of the Design, Imperial Compatriot
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=123584
123584, (DELETED) [None] Genn Vek the Artful Eyes of the Design, Imperial Compatriot
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 26 11:10:50 2015

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Genn perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:124
123629, RE: (DELETED) [None] Genn Vek the Artful Eyes of the Design, Imperial Compatriot
Posted by Kregan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked you, and in the wilds you fought so well. It was a mild relief when you were about actually knowing what I faced rather than trying to guess :)

GLWYN
123604, I loved me som Genn!
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was utterly impressed in how you stuck with your guns! Only 124 hours! I thought you were online A LOT for quite some time... But I guess our hours just matched real well.

A shame to se you go, great stuff!
123591, RE: (DELETED) [None] Genn Vek the Artful Eyes of the Design, Imperial Compatriot
Posted by Genn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, times dropped off and half the point to this character was to be the underdog some. With the Imperial Horde, and no time to play, it was time to go.

Destuvius, thanks for the tattoo and the talk. Most everyone I met was generally classy, and it was lots of fun tracking down outlanders where they hid.

Say hi if you like, I'll try and respond.
123590, Well done
Posted by TJHuron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a very tough fight. And you were around since the beginning of Magner. Classy enemy. Thumbsup!
123592, RE: Well done
Always willing to throw down, and hard to nail down especially later in life. I enjoyed Magner :)
123588, man i liked you for sure
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i always imagned us like to mexican gunfighters staring across a bar at each other, like we couldnt decide wether to be friends or just kill each othere. We had fun hunting and we had fun fighting each other, good luck with your next.
123593, RE: man i liked you for sure
Another one I liked, always willing to throw down. Keep on trucking :)
123585, Bleh. Really wanted to kill you as Kaersylia...
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since when I killed you as Mhaerdhess, you had like 10 aura/shield staves heh.

Anywhoo, you certainly made some things interesting, though more in December than the last two months.
123594, RE: Bleh. Really wanted to kill you as Kaersylia...
I only ever had three, and they were the ones an elf couldn't use, all because I had a tribunal "fixer" getting them for me :)

Yeah, times dropped off and it got hard to spend time online playing.
123599, The irony is...
Posted by Haraji Oneiras on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...it really surprised me to learn that Sam was Mhaerdhess and not Genn. I nearly kinda thought I was almost sure.

Anyway, great character.

Btw, after I joined Tribunal, I intended to treat Empire with hostility but you were so cool I changed my mind. Shame we never managed to seal the kill on that godawful gorilla.
123600, There's a lot of irony in this post.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh.