Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122649
122649, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 11 15:04:52 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Acliak perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:26
122650, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Acliak the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Throndin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened here! I always hate when others in my cabal delete. anyway GLWYN.
122651, Test that went poorly
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was doing a theory craft build but I never even got close accomplishing what I wanted. Tried to do a few things different than I usually do which was I think the biggest hurdle. I did however learn that I do not enjoy dagger spec as a first spec, so its not a complete failure =P.
122652, Well dang.
Posted by Zsarkiln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping for more interactions later, was actually enjoying the one we had. Hope I didn't cause the delete at all. Glad to see you playing a mort, good luck with your next.
122654, I enjoyed our fights.
Posted by Raeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The last one surprised me, I did not expect the result I got even though I was hoping for it.

-Raeth
122655, What was your theory?
Posted by WildGirl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Or are you saving that for another character now?
122656, RE: What was your theory?
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The build was going to be testing of whirlwind allowed space to increase attacks (I doubt it does but I've always wondered about that). Was going to do dagger with whip for specs.

Theory was that manacles + hamstring should give enough dex reduction for whirlwind to shine. Then you just strip, and the various str maledicts to get them to drop or juggle weapons which will give you free space attacks. It would hopefully also lead to them being burdened from str loss, giving them an additional lag and drain on moves as they try to escape due to being sequestered.

At that point, you could freely chase them down with either lash or underhand as they struggle to walk away, and you could probably end up with a lot of free dmg from space if you managed to reengage them fast enough after each flee they got.