Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122639
122639, (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 10 16:16:10 2014

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Daphrdan perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:572
122653, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved your rp, and the few times we went about together it was really fun. I always liked how you gave a plan and then told me my spot in the formation and what my job was. Seemed like something a empress woudl do, just throw out commands and expect them to be obeyed no matter what. And you were a beast the few times we retrieved together.

122647, Top Notch
Posted by aoirse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed this character.

Good interactions. Alone I did not worry about you. With someone else, quite deadly.

GLWYN
122646, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera
Posted by Mebya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had no idea you were so close to death. Although we were mortal enemies, you seemed to be a class act and I definitely enjoyed our (many) close encounters. Sorry to see ya go, and good luck with your next =)
122644, I didn't realize you'd been around so long
Posted by Magner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made a positive impact on my experience with Magner. Starting right from the get-go when you started talking with her while she was in the lower ranks. That was cool you did that. Not a ton of players take the time to do that and I could probably take a lesson from that.

In the end we ended up on the opposite sides of the field and those fights were fun. The whole time I liked and respected Daphrdan.
122643, RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Daphrdan Jolieun the Opulent Viper, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Empress of Thera
Posted by Heaghul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What interaction we had, I really enjoyed. Sad to see you go. GLWYN
122642, Good fights
Posted by Irwabereth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated fighting you when you had even at least one other person with you because of how nasty poison was. I enjoyed the interactions and you seemed a solid Empress. Good luck with your next.