Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Utkin Nehan'Kit the Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122609
122609, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Utkin Nehan'Kit the Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 7 13:48:38 2014

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Utkin perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:55
122629, Highly annoying!
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was looking forward too see you make something out of this. You had great RP, I loved the interview we had. Then it took you forever to actually get in which sucked, didn't envision you deleting so quickly after actually getting membership.

Anyway, shame to see you go, hope you come back soon!
122735, Yeah, sorry about that.
Posted by Abernyte on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ranking a water shifter, solo and slow for the most part, then finding out it was a no-go on wild time hurt my drive for the character. I spent hours after the interview, which I enjoyed too btw, soloing mobs to gain my last form with a tier 3 offense form. It absolutely destroyed my love of the character. Had I got in after the interview I would have grown more into the character but the wilderness time/water thing just seemed to ooc mechanical that grinding it out...well....it was meh and bleh!

Then I was only barely skilled at lion and went on a Trib raid (stupid<--) and died and got fulled. That is when love of a character gives you the momentum to carry on....I never had it so I deleted.

I'll be back to outlanders again some time......just not with a shifter and certainly not a water one!