Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122525
122525, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 29 16:23:36 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gremglor perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:179
122528, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Chan...
Posted by Gremglor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that was fun! This was my first character in 12 years. When I began, I didn't even remember where to buy bread in Galadon. My main goal was to hero and to explore as much as I could and find some preps and I think I managed to do that to some extent at least.

It's really a shame that the playerbase has reduced so much over the years. I can honestly still say that CF is the most entertaining game I've ever played. Thanks to the staff for maintining and still developing the game. I truly hope that CF will never go down.

Thanks for Dioxide to maintaining the unofficial page. The worldmap and all the cool FAQ's and helpfiles make a newbie's life a lot easier. During the three months I played, I managed to get a better grip of Thera than during the 3-4 years of playing before I quit back in 2002. Keep up the good work!

I'd like to thank a few players as well. First off, Igrea, you were just so great! I was just amazed at how much you could tolerate my newbie ass and yet you showed me a lot of things that would help me go on forward. Players like you really make the game a joyful experience for us newbies. I could say the same for Vuhl and a bunch of others as well.

I regred that I didn't really get into the PK aspect of the game, but I guess shifters aren't that interested in a PK sense anyway. But the day I deleted I fought Magner and boy that was fun! I died ofcourse and then I went to retrieve at the village and as I didn't know you couldn't retrieve as a ghost, I got slept for 2 ticks at the giant and then my connection went dead. When I got my connection working again, I was sitting at the temple altar as a ghost and that just made my laugh.

Unfortunately, I won't propably be able to roll a new character any time in the near future. But when I find a bit more freetime, I will certainly return!

Thanks to everybody, see you!

122529, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Chan...
Posted by Magner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was one hell of a good fight. I had 4 hps left at the end! Resist fell right at the end and I truly thought I was a goner. I honestly did not expect to win that fight! It's too bad you deleted because I was looking forward to a few more exciting fights with you. Welcome back and good luck with your next when you get the time.
122526, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gremglor the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by marintok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man you were fun to run around with and one of three people I have ever bonded with, I liked you and we had a good time . Have fun with your next