Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Regrag Roc'heed the Duteous Supplicant of Umiron, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122484
122484, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Regrag Roc'heed the Duteous Supplicant of Umiron, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 26 21:02:53 2014

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Regrag perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:421
122486, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Regrag Roc'heed the Duteous Supplicant of Umiron, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Uerlante on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yea I know....you just got provost. I should have never taken it given the time, it was a even larger target on me. I know I was easy fodder to certain outlanders, and a beast to others. But some just plum shut me DOWN. I had so many people I interacted with its hard to come up with names. Bull you got this, Balrain show up, and to all the other tribunals coming up I was able to induct good luck. The reason I was demoted was for gearing with lietenants. Yea yea debatable given slim pickins but I did it. It was bad ass too. But to be doing it for a while then randomly being called out by the executioner, not an immortal and demoted withoout any warning is kind of ####. Just my 2cents.say Pros Killed Tiamant, got killed by Tiamant, made it a way through hell and killed every dragon ever multiple times, explored almost everywhere, and impacted tons of characters. It was my first actual leader position and I wish I would have waited it out and stuck to provincial, so as to not be so tempted to use guards a foul. Still very fun overall even though I am used to more immteraction, but then again Im a empowerment whore, and I knew I was doing unquestionable path work. Thanks to Umiron Rylium the bull and random people I fought with and for the ultimate end of order. I just couldnt see it through to a long and painful con death with guards set to, if I had to gather level 15. On to the next one.
122487, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Regrag Roc'heed the Duteous Supplicant of Umiron, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Overall I thought Regrag was pretty solid. You were active, put in some good hours, and showed up to raid/defend when the whistle blew with a pretty good amount of consistency. On the flip side, I think you were sometimes a little too willing to eschew the high road of RP (e.g., kin kills, grouping with duergar, misusing lieutenants, etc.) for the sake of shinies or exploration. If you had continued for another hundred plus hours that may have bitten you, but who knows.

With regards to the lieutenants (or any guards) thing specifically, yes that is indeed a no-no and always has been to my knowledge. Despite your IC excuse, it sounds based on what you wrote as if you probably knew that all along and simply decided to tempt fate nonetheless, and in a sense that's totally cool.

Good job and good luck with your next.
122506, For real though what did you set my specials to?
nt
122507, I was good to get a decimate out of them
nt
122514, RE: I was good to get a decimate out of them
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On mobs?

If you are talking about players I suppose it could be dam redux. Generally tribs are not highly mobile and so enemies can be prepped for every fight with them.
122508, RE: For real though what did you set my specials to?
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm assuming you mean your special guards.

When you became an ordinary Magistrate again you began calling the same guards any other Magistrate would. Your guard call ability was not modified or penalized in any way, something I don't even believe is possible.

Off the cuff I'm going to say that level, rank and edges are all determine the strength of your special guards.

For reals, yo.
122488, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Regrag Roc'heed the Duteous Supplicant of Umiron, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Mmachadin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good character the spire will
Miss ya
122503, Sorry for being a bitch...
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... But you were a dwarf tribunal, couldn't dislike you much more than I did ICly. I hope I didn't come off too snarky when we last talked. You had balls and you kept trucking, even if you knew it was near impossible to retrieve or even defend.

Keep up the good RP! I look forward to explore with one of your chars in the future, I know we have before.
122505, Its all good.
I already knew it was against all odds by the time I got provost, but I wasnt ever going to back down until the whole demotion thing, guess that was the tipping point for my usefulness.
122510, Fun Interactions
Posted by Yllonis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks for the RP sessions that we did have. It definitely helped to shape my view on the Paladin Code and being a Greenhoof follower. I never got to fight you on this character, but I was left with good impressions of you across the span of a few others.

GLWYN