Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Glykar the Master of Conjuration
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122419
122419, (AUTO) [None] Glykar the Master of Conjuration
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 16 17:22:41 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Glykar perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:conjurer
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:58
122420, RE: (AUTO) [None] Glykar the Master of Conjuration
Posted by Glykar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No loss over this char auto'ing.

Having played a bunch of evil hero conjurers in masters and scion when the class was first implemented I am left with a feeling of what happened to this character.

Essentially not being able to idle with either devils or demons is my complaint. While it might seem like a realistic fit to have, in practice is really stupid. At least the devil, which is suppose to be orderly evil might be happy to not do anything.

Sure, it's possible to keep them happy, this is not a complaint that I can't keep them happy. It is more of a OMG why jump through all these hoops when good align conjurers have it all. Already good conjurers have massive advantage in area_explore over evils. The only downside to the good align conjurer is your cant kill good align players!! :)

To be fair, I did not take this character far enough to see if the edges make enough difference. But having played so many evil conjurers in the original form, it's hard to stomach that you need edges just to bring it back to initial expectation.