Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122175
122175, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Oct 12 12:47:56 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Einar perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:53
122222, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher
Posted by Roshialanix on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah...Finally had a chance to log in today only to see this. I should've seen it coming, but am still sad to see it happen.
I'm currently attending college while also working part-time, and simply ran out of time to continue with this character. About a month before the semester started, our Network Administrator was fired and I wound up taking over his duties in addition to my own. Free time became too scarce to really give this character the attention it deserved, and I basically fell off the radar in-game. With that being said, I'll definitely be back, but likely on something uncaballed and unempowered until things settle down again. This game is a lot of fun, but very difficult to only commit some time to. I had some great interactions with folks, and know all too well I will be back ;) I figured I at least owed an explanation for what happened =)

Strienat -- I definitely bungled my immteraction with you; I was so nervous that I deviated from my role mid-conversation. Thank you so much for being patient with me. This was my first attempt at a shaman, as well as my first attempt at an empowerment class. Somehow, I had it in my head that I would at least be able to commune mend wounds on others (I swear I was able to as a lowbie). When I reached PK range and saw that I wasn't 'empowered to help others', I thought this simply meant that I would eventually be able to. When I spoke about healing others, you were clearly confused, and I now understand why. I had absolutely no clue what I was getting myself into XD I still felt like I could make this work, but the timing of everything just put things over the edge. I definitely hope to give it another go though in the future. Sorry for spending so much of your time before disappearing =(
122250, RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Einar the Spirit Watcher
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Going through this type of stuff is a learning thing, not knowing shamans could not heal others/etc. I'm glad you enjoyed it while you had a chance. I hope that you come up with something else and come back to the religion to see how it works out in the future.