Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Bladesmith to the Gods, Rhyme of Resistance
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122164
122164, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Bladesmith to the Gods, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 9 11:01:06 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Gougof perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:268
122255, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Gougof Canteen the Brawling Bladesmith to the Gods, Rhyme of Resistance
Posted by Hrakesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Loved having you as an enemy. We had some great fights around the Tree. Not optimal for us Tribunals with a bloodthirsty competent ranger waiting when we come maledicted from the Spirit.

Or the time you ambushed us outside High Lords. Kicked myself for not quaffing a return there.

Then you stopped showing with the coveted mail and I suspect you had lost your set and with it your interest.

Anyway, well played and good luck with your next one.
122179, Impressive
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You would drop down unexpectedly, kill a few imperials and disappear again. It was maddening. I don't know the first thing about Nexus, but it seemed to me that you not only took the job very seriously, but was very effective too. Always out there pruning. Impressive.

I think you were dirty the first time we met, so I kinda stuck to that with the banter, even if it was silly, but it was the best I could come up with. Anyway, well played.
122165, ugly fish!
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey bud. So, I was there as Jurloah when you were changed to a dwarf ranger. Gave you some gear when you hit level 10. Got to hang out and pk with you when we were hero range, always fun.

You did a great job on balancing patience and bringing it to people. I knew you'd do a bang-up job leading the cabal so I didn't mind deleting from that aspect. Plus, you always wanted the phoenix bow, so there you go!

Then, when I was Mayal, we got to interact a decent amount. Mayal liked your heritage as a woodsman but thought you were still just an ugly fish out of water. You were always fun to run around with though. You played dwarf/hunter/nexus all tied together very well.

awesome awesome!