Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kessalissa Sil Lunderwhistle the Shelled Savior of Hillcrest, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122082
122082, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kessalissa Sil Lunderwhistle the Shelled Savior of Hillcrest, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Sep 28 05:33:41 2014

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kessalissa perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:147
122084, Farewell!!!
Posted by Warren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First off - Thanks to the IMMS for making this character a memorable experience.

My first Meter, and my first Nexun too. I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish with this character, and it was just time to do something different. It's very, very hard to be a healer in a pk cabal with nobody to actually do any pk with you. Having had several healers, I felt completely ineffective in Nexus - simply because there was nobody to actually do anything with. This might be a Nexus issue, or a playerbase issue, or both. There were times when It was just one other person in my pk range, and I had to go kill a dorf monk marshall as a gnome healer. Right.

Nexus:

Gougouf: You and I were kicking butt, then the vote came down and you VANISHED. I waited a month for you to return, I figured I'd delete before the next vote - so a new meter and rhyme could be voted in. I hate characters like yours. If you are in a leader position, login or delete. Don't "hold" the position for your ego.

Saproi: You and I also had some fun, then you up and deleted in a rage against Jarlduz, sigh. I liked your character and wished you stuck around a bit.

Grugga: The most interesting character I've run across in a long, long time. You reminded me of Corpulous, but much more dynamic.

To the new crop of Nexuns: Good luck! At this point I think I inducted 80% of the current cabal, have fun!

Battle:

Erighan: Delete, you aren't on and battle is dead. Stop holding the spot. Otherwise your RP is great, can't wait to read your role.

Crayya: It's amazing that you have been placed as a leader three times, even after stepping down.

Aroise: I can't tell you how annoying you weaponbreaking my cursed weapons is. You know how hard it is to get that again?? :) Anyway, that last PK was brilliant with the fortress. Two cutoff warriors, ugh!

Scarab:

Eye: You'll have to wait. :)

Scion:

Who?

Empire:

Jarlduz: Great Emperor - I had a feeling when I got Dolindar the sash you would eventually end up with it. I've never had a successful Empire character because of the stupid gold grind, and I just refuse to grind anything in CF moreso than you already have to, e.g. obs exp. But sometimes I wished I was 'team empire'.

Ashmon: Good luck!

Outlander:

Mayal: Boo.

Tribunal:

Elasia: That battle we had in that one place, that followed to the next place, was insanely fun. It's RARE that someone has the ability to track me like that through a place that difficult. Where I had the upper hand you fled quickly, but that would have been an interesting kill.

It's really a shame that you decided to attack me that one time when I extended an olive branch, several times. It should have been clear to you that it was a mistake when I SAID it. :) The things we could have done.

Rylium: Good job. You should login more.

Regrag: Great job! I love this character. Surly and well RP'ed.

Re my flag: I still think it was meh. I won't go into it the flag here, but the
reason that I so adamant about it was that order was almost always in power,
so this was my way of 'fighting' it - since I couldn't do much else.

Whiysdan: Awesome! Thanks for EVERYTHING. You really gave this character a lot of flavor early on and made it a pleasure to RP. I've had some seriously fun experiences being one of yours and just to break up the streak, I'm going to be FORCED (yes, I know), to go in a different direction next. :( Keep on keeping on, because you are a HUGE boon to the game, at least from a player perspective.

Kessalissasil (13 letters) Lunderwhistle (13 letters)

P.S. If I missed anyone, please post and I'll respond!

122085, A fun adversary.
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We didn't get to talk much, but you were a good presence for the Island, and certainly made raids infinitely more difficult.

GLWYN
122087, Couldn't you just repair a broken weapon at a shop now?
Posted by Calion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Aroise: I can't tell you how annoying you weaponbreaking my
>cursed weapons is. You know how hard it is to get that again??
>:)
122088, have to hand it to the shoppie to have it repaired if I'm not mistaken
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So in essence, to repair it..you'd HAVE TO uncurse it.
122089, Ah right, makes sense if it's nodrop also.
Posted by Calion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's been too long since I've had norem/nodrop weapons in game.
122097, Well done.
Posted by Aoirse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With someone else with you, you were deadly.

Without someone it was a tough fight against me and probably most others.

Had to even the odds that one time.

Well done.

GLWYN
122139, Thanks for the healing sleep
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That was a life saver after that nasty power word decay.
You had neat RP. I don't think Ashmon has many hours left, but perhaps
I am lucky enough to have you as an enemy with your next.
Try an outlander ;-)