Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Miralik Karaliz the Heroine of Faith, Imperial High Priestess
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122051
122051, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Miralik Karaliz the Heroine of Faith, Imperial High Priestess
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 24 13:54:10 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Miralik perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:240
122057, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Miralik Karaliz the Heroine of Faith, Imperial High Priestess
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interesting ride!

I love the Empire, and I love the Divine sect. Dont know why, but thats how it is. I was surprised, that I could come back after seven years away from the game, and with the first char after that, become the High Priest Again. Especially when Ashmon was doing a great job imho.

Unfortunately, I just got a job offer that I cannot refuse, and CF took (once Again) to much of my time, so I saw very few other options.

Im surprised to come back, and find the standard so high in very much every aspect. However, I was lost when I was alone, with no one in my range. I had no idea of where to go. The gates of hell where closed (to me at least), the silent Tower was closed (to me at least), I couldnt remember how to get to Trothon, Octogonal Tower, Thar Acacia and I didnt know where any of the new dragons where. So, basicly I could only go collect the items of power, and guard them.

That kinda sucked for a man like me, who likes to explore. That is why I decided to make Sahifa, an empire healer with Black sanc, is one (most) love to join with and show their dirty Little secret spots. But, I was SO focused on getting to 51, that I didnt even read Destuvius religion in a way that I should have. I was so focused, that I teamed up with two orcs, and I enjoyed it as the exp kept rushing in. Until Destuvius gave me a fair and Square showel in the face, and took away my empowerment and all... Sorry Destuvius, It was earned, and I was surprised you where so cool with it. Thank you for that. :)

Anyways, liked every second I was here Again, dont know when I will return, but... I think I will, at some point.

Jarlduz - You ARE one heck of a beast, and you where arrogant as hell.. If you knew how many times I was sitting here playing with a BIG smile on my face, and was glad that I was on your side. Your arrogance however was valid, and you would do EVERYTHING for those you trusted... Loved you from the first second we meet, when you gave me the oath in Balator, along with 100 gold for my first donation.

Ashmon - The High Priest, go with grace. You where everything I was not. Your language, your attitude, you knew what you where doing. Liked you alot, and I didnt feel I was ready to step in your shoes when you where demoted. I was happy with being second in line, as I still felt I was a complete newbie.

Arvam - Thank you for Empowerment, I know that I had a hard time doing anything "extra ordinary", but I tried. It was hard when you had to learn everything Again. Hell - There was a lot of new skills, spells and sups that I didnt know of :) So thank you for giving me the oppotunity.

Destuvius - Thank you for empowering Zahifa, and removing it Again.. You where cool in those interactions we had.

Fortress members - I liked to come to your inner, and play... It costed me my life a few times, but hey - You where all cool about it. Only one I "hated" was the damn marshal with the fortitude of faith... EVERY shaman just HATES that! But, still loved every fight we had! I loved being able to snatch the orb, even one of you defended! :)

Gougof? - Never really understood you or the role you had. You came, killed a few, and left. Never really interacted with you.

Grove - Hated to raid you, only because of one thing. Spores and insects! Sigh I hated that, apart from that - I had my fun.

Scarabs - thanks for granting me my last wish. You know who you are :)

Battle - Never really interacted with any of you, apart of meeting you on Eastern and on raids.

Anyways, Im off for now...

(51 D-Elf Hea) Zargu the Avatar of the Sheathed Sword, Imperial High Priestess
(51 D-Elf Hea) Dehieleia the Holy Heroine, Imperial High Priestess
(51 Duerg Sha) Zhenzar Kraliara the Holy of Faith, Imperial High Priest
(51 D-Elf Hea) Talabrina Zak'Ardun, the Protector of Faith, Imperial High Priestess

Just to name a few :)

I would love it, if anyone would hook me up with PBF, I would love to see how many I actually killed, as I know I wasnt as deadly as I should have been.

Later all - zhenzar@hotmail.com

Ohhh... Btw... Miralik was female of ONE reason, and one reason only... I could still (I think) remember where to get the veil from in the Sirine Island, imagine my surprise, when I realised that the Sirine Island was no more!! :)
122064, Damn!
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really sad to see this, but I totally understand and wish you the best of luck in RL.
CF can be difficult to do in small doses, I have been struggling, really struggling, myself this year!

Thank you for the kind words. There is some stuff I would like to keep in game, but suffice to say that there are no hard feelings on my side, I was very happy with you as high priestess :-)

In fact, when we suddenly had a healer, I was like. Now we are getting somewhere!

Bummer.

I think we had some good times, though I share your pain with feeling a bit out of the loop.

Miralik: So what now?
Ashmon: Dunno.
Miralik: I wanna explore!
Ashmon: Sure. You know some place?
Miralik: Nah, you?
Ashmon: Nah. Lemme check area list.
Miralik: Sounds great.
Ashmon: How about this?
Miralik: Uhm. Where is that?
Ashmon: Dunno...
Miralik: So...
Ashmon: Alright, need to rest anyway.

I'll get your PBF.

Come back soon. Remember, you can mud responsibly :-)
122068, RE: Damn!
Posted by Zargu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For crying out loud! If I didnt come from Voralian, I couldnt head straight to the Fortress, I couldnt remember ANYTHING. I couldnt even remember how to get to Thar Acacia, no quests, no nothing! :)

But thumbs up - Loved to have you by my side, I could do fine as long as I could just "tag along"... But on my own I was a newbie trying to find my way around :D