Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122021
122021, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 18 13:36:26 2014

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Mayal perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:121
122023, Ooh, that wasn't good!
Posted by Liantae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked hanging around with you, I think perhaps that I came off as too soft for a reaver, but Liantae really did like you.

A shame we didn't get to PK much together, I think it's the first time you and I manage to get on the same team in a very long time and I did enjoy it. Come back soon again!
122024, Word up.
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
really liked you, hoping for good things for Liantae! good luck with the kids in the background, i know the feeling :P

it was fun coming up together. had hoped to hero you before i deleted but i lost steam with the build. glad we could kill the drow ambassador before i went kaputz!! nice gear, never got to lore it before.
122022, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Mayal the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
C'mon! You were doing good. What happened?
122025, lost steam
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
it was fun trudging up the ranks mostly alone and perfecting the skills on a fire giant but once i realized how inadequate the skill set was for the things i like to do...well, i just lost motivation to see it through.

happy to help out briefly as nightreaver. but, you younger imms are doing a great job with the cabal at the same time.

whoever was Ancient Flames, thanks a bunch and well done!