Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [HERALD] Mellinoe Cardei the Priestess of the Lucky Lord, Premiere Painter of the Eternal Star
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122003
122003, (AUTO) [HERALD] Mellinoe Cardei the Priestess of the Lucky Lord, Premiere Painter of the Eternal Star
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 15 19:07:45 2014

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mellinoe perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:430
122005, Woops.
Posted by Mellinoe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I was not going to let her auto-delete that was by accident *blush*
The first time I played CF, Zorszaul was the terror that ran through the lands.The second time I played, Ilraeth was the goddess that first empowered me as a Druid of the Heralds. I still remember the expeditions to the Inferno and evil masks that whispered things to me.
***Apologies*** for *ALL* the dumb mistakes I made, but this was my first character after 15(?) years so I was learning everything anew. This was my first Healer too, who I rolled because of 'gate' so I could learn the map somewhat easier. I do not think I did THAT bad though considering... *wince*
Thank you to everyone that did not wipe the floor with me, I did try to be friendly with all alignments. I could barely keep up with all the experienced players and if I was a bit quiet, it was because it was still a little hard role playing openly with more than two characters around me (and because its impossible for me still to read what someone types while running full blast down eastern road).

Whiysdan - Thank you for the empowerment and for everything really. I hope you did like the painting!

Eralsodiz, Mavado, Corwyn, Glandiun, Hughli, Diri, Shazidra, Pliclic, Corlx, Erighan, Ashmon, Igrea and many others I cannot remember at the moment: Thank you for all the Interactions. It was great!

Tralgdar: I hate that rod.. Just saying *smirk*

Niji: Thanks for not killing me too much.

Hopefully my next Healer wont be THAT bad. Time to try something else for now though.
122009, RE: Woops.
Posted by Tralgdar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had definitely been missing you, so much so I tried to overthrow the Emperor so I could make other people help me gather rods (not really).

Anyway, I appreciate all your assistance and patience. Whatever limited success Tralgdar had was largely due to you.

I am of the opinion that rod is pretty ####ing ridiculous as well, and it seems like I have it pop more than any other (I have it right now!)
122014, I also got her killed trying to get that rod
Posted by KaguMaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In fact I got two heroes killed, at level 36 I was the sole survivor of the adventure AND managed to walk away with the rod.
122052, Oh yeah you did, you bastard, I remember!
Posted by Murphy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
122013, Aha
Posted by Ashmon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That explains why you never responded to my notes :-)

The pleasure was all mine. Mellinoe was neat and pleasant company. I was so happy that I finally got someone who could work with Ashmon on the paintings. I think you did a great job on the first one. Thanks!

GLWYN.