Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Paek the Graveyard Protector, Death's Favorite Apprentice
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121884
121884, (CON LOSS) [None] Paek the Graveyard Protector, Death's Favorite Apprentice
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 4 15:48:57 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Paek perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90
121901, Good Job!
Posted by fenx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good job,

I enjoyed our one fight, It was one of the few times I've had a "Draw" in CF. Good char, and kudos to you for not being afraid to mix it up.

121889, So much fun.
Posted by Paek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got over my fear of dying and tried to take as many fights as I could. During the downtimes I would try to explore places I had never been to - died a ton doing this, but learned a few things.

Thank you to everyone who helped me and gave me tips IC and OOC on the boards. Small things like where to go, how to get gold, where to find mobs, were all very helpful for getting me more proficient.

I had a really bad habit of hanging out in the Galadon graveyard, but I treated Galadon as my home, so it made sense to be there. Thanks for the cool title.

Thanks to the IMMs for making such an awesome game for all of us to enjoy.

Mendros - Thanks for the chat and the board post. I hope something is put in place to help newbies out, but even if there isn't, just knowing that you and the IMMs are championing a better newbie experience is really inspiring.

See you all with my next one!

121899, Well done
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I think you've shown why Necro is not a bad class for new players, in that you can still pk!

Also with your attitude you'll learn fast.
121900, Glad you enjoyed it!
Posted by Banduain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was fun the little interaction we got.

Was impressed to see someone not getting upset about the warrent but instead just taking it and the death it meant. And having a fun interaction about.

Always tried to keep an extra eye out for you after that.
121902, First character?
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll admit, I saw you on "who pk" and got scared because of the logs.

Please stop trying to improve yourself at PK. I don't want to die :(
121907, Well done. With a bit of refining you will be quite dangerous.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I meant to show you a bit more with Raoea but my internet is slow and my temper is short. Good luck with the next and keep on kicking ass.
121888, Really nicely done.
Posted by Mendos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your logs were always very entertaining and congrats on getting PKs.

I hope you enjoyed this character, and well done on taking it all the way to Con Death.

Mendos
121885, RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Paek the Graveyard Protector, Death's Favorite Apprentice
Posted by Jalena on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for those last few fights. I figured you were near your last death, and I'm glad the IMMs gave you a little something on the way out. Hope you learned a lot, and had some fun on the way.