Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Carriil the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121855
121855, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Carriil the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 2 10:59:12 2014

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Carriil perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:129
121859, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Carriil the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Erjoloc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What happened?!?!

I(And Erjoloc) loved when Carriil was online and enjoyed all of our time together. Its to bad to see you go. GLWYN
121879, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Carriil the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Carriil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Apologies for such a short-lived existence. I enjoyed my time as a Warden immensely.

I think I had just played toooo much Outlander lately and wanted a bit of something else. It is still by far my favorite Cabal and what keeps me coming back to CF again and again.

I will be back soon enough with another Outlander creation, perhaps a Sentinel next time. :)
121880, your rp felt more outlander evil than anyone else
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
reminded me of the wood-elf king in the hobbit. which is a compliment. neat char.

what was the build, forest animist?
121883, RE: your rp felt more outlander evil than anyone else
Posted by Carriil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, considering the fact I just came off of my evil char of around 500 hours, it's hard to flush that completely from one's system. That is why I tried to go with a Shokai follower who had to turn away due to compromising with evil for the "greater Good", etc etc. Lots of built up anger and hatred.

Ohh, the whole point was the build. Yes, I was a Forester Animist.

Quite possibly the most fun I've had playing a ranger in some time and the Elven ranger/animist had basically unlimited mana for what you need to do. Very nice for defending the Tree as well!