Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Phen the Force of Nature
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121793
121793, (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Phen the Force of Nature
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 27 09:51:20 2014

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Phen perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:133
121800, RE: (CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Phen the Force of Nature
Posted by Strienat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate to see this. I'm sorry that I couldn't get back with you and when I looked up and saw this, it was right after thinking that I was going to give you my tattoo when I saw you on next. I really enjoyed watching this character, you took the religion to an interesting path and it was really enjoyable to see how it turned out. I hope that whatever you make next, you enjoy it.
121799, My very first Druid - Thanks for all the interactions.
Posted by Phen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this Character.

I've never had a druid before, so I figured, why not, lets make a druid. It took a while before I figured out the class, but easily one of the most versatile classes in the game. Huge power swings, and severe limitations, but if played patiently, and conservatively, the sky is the limit.

Foedett - Thanks for the induct.
Strienat - Thanks for the empowerment, sorry my hours fell off after our last conversation about a tattoo. I feel this part of the character is really incomplete. I hope you get a shrine soon.

I tried not to play a murder druid. I based my actions on the cycle of the moon. A time to plant and a time to hunt. In the end, it really didn't work like that because I just wanted to con die.

If you post, I'll respond.
121804, RE: My very first Druid - Thanks for all the interactions.
Posted by Regrag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were equally annoying as the thief, but after you fulled Eletar I had it out for you and only wish I would have landed that last death on you instead of you throwing yourself to the fort. Well played, and see you in the fields.