Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Sindarielle Starseer the Caster of the Cards, Fate-Tempting Preserver of Purity
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=121786
121786, (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Sindarielle Starseer the Caster of the Cards, Fate-Tempting Preserver of Purity
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 24 20:06:19 2014

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Sindarielle perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:138
121844, Thank you for the interactions, and sorry for the wait.
Posted by Sindarielle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It took me sometime to gather my thoughts and most importantly come to realization that sindarielle is gone.There was so much I had in store for sindarielle but alas I was not the best at a conjurer build and burnt through con Way to fast. Most of which was from underestimating my fragility whilst growing.

First and foremost I'd like to thank Amaranthe for the opportunity. There was so much effort and time poured into this. I only hope that I was able to emulate but a fraction of what you expected the Caster of the Cards to be. I'd also like to say thank you to the other Imms who jumped on the opportunity to interact with the menagerie and played an integral part in Sindarielle 's character progression.

Overall I tried to play this character like I played many of my previous. By allowing the character to grow from their interactions with thera and others and not just have a preplanned path that they could not stray from. Where I did better in this this time around was that unlike Saphina and samaiya I ensured I kept immortals in the loop with my character progression. Either by rp or my roles. The decision to go Fortress came later on in her life after a successful reading of Andiras fortune, as well as the azure touched touching down in the planes. At the time that this was occurring. It felt like the menagerie was falling apart from the lack of seeing the chatelaine and following the rp of the menagerie and presidium. So I decided to find a path that was not solely pushed forward by the menagerie alone. I would've moved the progression along slow but by the time I made the full decision to go fortresses my con was rather depleted. And I'm sure the full switch could've used more development on my behalf and I apologize for that.

I encountered quite a few people on my path that were amazing to interact with. If you wouldn't mind posting below I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Valanthiriel, Saphina, Koa, Charice, Thevara
121821, Damn. I never got my cards read. :-(
Posted by Xan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kept trying to catch you, but our play times never lined up. Oh well.

I enjoyed your character. I just wish we'd have had more time to interact.

GLWYN
121808, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Posted by Diri Dauntless on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Super Sad.

Now who am I going to annoy?

Great job, loved the interactions and the special creepy secret knowledge you had on everyone.

Amaranthe did a great job with this character concept, and I think you played it out really well! Hope you do another one!!